Event Suggestions & Feedback

Strych

Question

As you all know, we enjoy running events. We try to come up with as many new and exciting ideas for them as we can, whilst also attempting to cater to our broad player-base.

Have we run a particular event that you'd like to see again? Perhaps one that you didn't like so much?
Do you have an idea for an event that you'd like to see happen? We're interested in your feedback and ideas, so feel free to post them in this thread.

Please keep ideas within the realm of possibility. I realise "if X is implemented, Y could be a great event", but lets try to work with what we have.

Note: This thread is for the discussion of official events (like those posted in PokeMMO Official Events).

Well, my suggestion is, to have a Staff meet day! That day is where you can meet your Favorite mods like NoadHunter, PATRICK, Musica, and others! Even Senior GMs and Admin can attend!

But there is a catch! The only players allowed in are the players that were not muted for 5 months straight! Also, if a player insults another player in that room, they can be muted for the amount of time the GMs would like to mute the nasty player for!

This event should be fun and you can meet your favourite mods in sprite form!!! 

(I love all the mods, so I can probably talk to everyone...)

We could award "Badges" to TT winners. They could appear Trainer cards. Maybe just be Key items and make them untradable and stuff.

Idk, I liked the idea.

-Credit to Jmacs for the idea

would be great and add value to team tournament wins

Well, my suggestion is, to have a Staff meet day! That day is where you can meet your Favorite mods like NoadHunter, PATRICK, Musica, and others! Even Senior GMs and Admin can attend!

But there is a catch! The only players allowed in are the players that were not muted for 5 months straight! Also, if a player insults another player in that room, they can be muted for the amount of time the GMs would like to mute the nasty player for!

This event should be fun and you can meet your favourite mods in sprite form!!! 

(I love all the mods, so I can probably talk to everyone...)

.......You're joking right? I'd give it 1 min before "LF UPDATE!"

Why are you still not banned

Why would I? I was complementing them... I am surprised that you are not banned for insulting my statement... What I am saying is fact! Mods are busy making sure the server goes well... The little time they have is when they work on this update!

Friday night 50's and Tuesday Night Underdogs need brought back. These tourneys were a staple of PokeMMO and kept good balance between the number of OU and UU tourneys. Also if staff is serious about the PokeMMO comp scene not stopping at 50, it might not be a bad Idea to bring back Monday Night 100's.