This must stop [LEGENDARIES]

5 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

Thnx! Now Everything will be Changed soon for the Entire KoTH Legendary Battle because of these Issues & Toxicity! Listen Up all of Toxic Spanish & Chinese Players! These will be Game Changing, Goodluck of keep Releasing theese Legendary Pokémons & they are now can Easily Track on Location & i believe that Farming Battle Points is about to an End already once the Updates has Arrived! I don't care if you Hate me because of that. All i can say here is to Stop It & it's time to move-on Already!

My eyes hurt..

From now on! When Lugia has Arrived in Johto Updates & followed by New KoTH Battles Features, i am now Officially Retired of Catching Legendaries like Mewtwo,Rayquaza,Arceus & Keldeo because it's already Changed a Lot! Thank You for Everything that I've Learned since Last February 2023, really Appreciated it!

Lesson Learned:

Try Not to be Greedy getting these Legendary Pokémons, don't be Toxicity like these other Toxicity Spanish Players & 2 of my fellow Amigos are Banned did & if you already Owned these Legendaries in Pokédex, pass it to Someone & the Battle Points Farm are now Disabled too & Unable to get up to 2,000 BPs Total.

P.S. Call me Noob & Traitor from now on if you see me as watching New KoTH Legendary Battle from Toxicity Spanish Players.

Edited by kenjimAd
17 hours ago, Rache said:

We're looking at some solutions to address griefing and team hogging behavior for the next update. At the moment we're considering these changes:

• The legendary releases itself after 3 hours regardless of player actions.
  • The legendary holder's location will be visible on the map to help others track them down.
  • Reward structure based on how many players the holder manages to beat with the legendary instead of how many times they can obtain it.
  • Players cannot obtain it more than once per spawn.
  • If someone holds it for too long without battling, it teleports close to its original location.
  • Fixes for more locations that players can enter to prevent others from battling them. If you see anyone doing this, please report them here as it is bug abuse.

We're not sure if all of these changes will be implemented at this stage, but we're aware of the issues and will do what we can to allow more players to interact with the feature and to make it more difficult for malicious players to ruin the experiences of others.

I am suggesting to make that player teleported to the port area and get themselves rooted for the spot or having a small arena that cannot disconnect or leave (if the player disconnects with the Legendary, it will be banned (cannot login) for 1 hour, so that these griefers will be punished severely.

• 3 months later...
On 7/1/2023 at 9:28 PM, Rache said:

We're looking at some solutions to address griefing and team hogging behavior for the next update. At the moment we're considering these changes:

• The legendary holder's location will be visible on the map to help others track them down.
  • Reward structure based on how many players the holder manages to beat with the legendary instead of how many times they can obtain it.
  • If someone holds it for too long without battling, it teleports close to its original location.
  • Fixes for more locations that players can enter to prevent others from battling them. If you see anyone doing this, please report them here as it is bug abuse.

We're not sure if all of these changes will be implemented at this stage, but we're aware of the issues and will do what we can to allow more players to interact with the feature and to make it more difficult for malicious players to ruin the experiences of others.

It's been Over 3 Months & still No Changed Yet in KoTH Battle! We're still Waiting for that Respond about Renewing KoTH Battle...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/1/2023 at 9:28 PM, Rache said:

It's been Over 7 Months & still Not happening yet... Look! The Spanish Players already been Changed a bit since the Old Players got Permanent Banned & they Created New Acc as Changed but somehow, the Remaining Issues of Rivalry & War is still ongoing a bit too. The Real Question this 2024 is "When will this be Added Ingame?"

My Prediction here is After Chinese New Year Event 2024 for sure...

P.S. Please Keep the Language English or Bear might notice about Spanish Argument.

Edited by kenjimAd

Hummm i dont exactly know why you are reinventing the wheel. This feature its exactly like the feature  from Lineage 2 that gives you temporary weapons after defeating some end game boss. Just look how they balanced that. For sure its needed to reduce the bp got from this. I would put the time like if server has high population then it can long for two hours untill it releases it self. If server population its low then one hour. If its moderated then 1.5 hours.

Ty sleeping people.

Edited by KiritoHakz

Currently Maximum Rewards of beating Players before & during held of KoTH Legendary Pokénons was 1,000BPs to 4,000BPs. I was trying to get more BPs but I'm Always Late at getting these Legendary & then Ended up getting rid of these Legendary when someone Pinged on Discord, saying Out Loud on Global & Channel Chats about KoTH Legendary Location Spot or when Traitors Arrived!

Ok! Now I'm getting more Upset already because! Those GØK Team & Ex Members won't let me Farm BPs & Ended Up getting Rid of these KoTH Legendary & Blaming me for no reason at all. I was having a Peace doing Nothing as Early Call Message on Mewtwo. Then i told them that i will gonna Farm BPs Last & i didn't know as after 40-50 Minutes, Mewtwo got Abandoned & Obtaining then Repeat again & i had no clue on why? They told me that adokill A.K.A. moozo is Online & i already knew that. Then on Outside Battle & After at Route 4 Channel 2, Mewtwo got Abandoned again & Obtain again & Run! Then i already Duel Kennry & he says "let me run". So i gave it away & then later Inside PC at Route 10 Channel 2 as Hiding Spot, Mewtwo Abandoned again until it's Ran Away & Go Back to the Wild! Now my Anger of Tension is Rising at all cost as i keep Failing Farming BPs! I'm Sick & Tired of these Mind Games! I was having a BPs Farm & becoming The Richest BPs in Server. But now it's Ruined, i Will gonna get KoTH Legendary & getting Rid of these Afterwards. Idc if some of Spanish Players will gonna Response me as Hated Message & Reasons too.

P.S. Renewing KoTH Legendary Battle when?

1 hour ago, kenjimAd said:

Ok! Now I'm getting more Upset already because! Those GØK Team & Ex Members won't let me Farm BPs & Ended Up getting Rid of these KoTH Legendary & Blaming me for no reason at all. I was having a Peace doing Nothing as Early Call Message on Mewtwo. Then i told them that i will gonna Farm BPs Last & i didn't know as after 40-50 Minutes, Mewtwo got Abandoned & Obtaining then Repeat again & i had no clue on why? They told me that adokill A.K.A. moozo is Online & i already knew that. Then on Outside Battle & After at Route 4 Channel 2, Mewtwo got Abandoned again & Obtain again & Run! Then i already Duel Kennry & he says "let me run". So i gave it away & then later Inside PC at Route 10 Channel 2 as Hiding Spot, Mewtwo Abandoned again until it's Ran Away & Go Back to the Wild! Now my Anger of Tension is Rising at all cost as i keep Failing Farming BPs! I'm Sick & Tired of these Mind Games! I was having a BPs Farm & becoming The Richest BPs in Server. But now it's Ruined, i Will gonna get KoTH Legendary & getting Rid of these Afterwards. Idc if some of Spanish Players will gonna Response me as Hated Message & Reasons too.

Dude, it's going to be okay. If farming legendaries suck, you can play other aspects of the game. It's really not worth it to get frustrated over a game. 

Unless cosplaying Giovanni and holding Mewtwo hostage is your thing.

12 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

This Topic is for KoTH Legendary Pokémons, not the Roaming Legendary Pokémons lol! But ok gg then.

Ohh my bad sorry. I thought it was the one where everyone was complaining about the catchable ones. Ya'll have a nice day♡

13 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

Just make a good team with a friend and take your BP by force. Some people think legendaries are their property and threat you if you release or do something that they dont like but they have the right to do so, some teams even have a black list to avoid people who they consider "enemy" to avoid them to have BPs

On 1/19/2024 at 5:23 AM, kenjimAd said:

It's been Over 7 Months & still Not happening yet... Look! The Spanish Players already been Changed a bit since the Old Players got Permanent Banned & they Created New Acc as Changed but somehow, the Remaining Issues of Rivalry & War is still ongoing a bit too. The Real Question this 2024 is "When will this be Added Ingame?"

My Prediction here is After Chinese New Year Event 2024 for sure...

P.S. Please Keep the Language English or Bear might notice about Spanish Argument.

Please use:

convertcase.net then select sentence case.

8 hours ago, SrGallade said:

Just make a good team with a friend and take your BP by force. Some people think legendaries are their property and threat you if you release or do something that they dont like but they have the right to do so, some teams even have a black list to avoid people who they consider "enemy" to avoid them to have BPs

Hm... Normally some of these Amigos are Impostors unlikely me thou except adokill as Truly the Most Rivalry & i already Give Up Battling to get KoTH Legendary since October 2023 too... That's why I'm here for Peace as Farming BPs & still keep Failing until now. Idk why you said that as Friendly Messages for no reason, but we've met in way back on February 2023 & your supposedly to being Rivaled on Team GØK cause your still Mad at lol. But i understand now on why everything keeps changing on their minds too. (Still can't get over on Mewtwo Yesterday...)