Some questions about the 11y event

What changes will there be in this event compared to the 10y one?

Will the boss use the same team or will he use the team by the alpha starter of the theme region in the event?

Will there be changes in relation to the NPCs, in relation to the drop of anniversary chests?

Will the anniversary medallions work in the same way as last year? Or will they not disappear when the event is over?

Will there be new alphas that last throughout the event? (such as Alpha Pikachu)

Any spoilers? xd

2 hours ago, IlrenxSBR said:

What changes will there be in this event compared to the 10y one?

Will the boss use the same team or will he use the team by the alpha starter of the theme region in the event?

Will there be changes in relation to the NPCs, in relation to the drop of anniversary chests?

Will the anniversary medallions work in the same way as last year? Or will they not disappear when the event is over?

Will there be new alphas that last throughout the event? (such as Alpha Pikachu)

Any spoilers? xd

Pretty sure such details won't be revealed by the developers until the event has been launched. We can always expect some changes, for example we can perhaps expect to battle Johto alpha trio instead of the Kanto alpha trip, but who knows. 

Nonetheless, I am sure it will be fun 🙂

13 minutes ago, Seth said:

for example we can perhaps expect to battle Johto alpha trio instead of the Kanto alpha trip, but who knows. 

I hope so, even knowing that it would probably be necessary to spend some time looking for a good tactic to defeat he without much waste lol

1 hour ago, Seth said:

Pretty sure such details won't be revealed by the developers until the event has been launched. We can always expect some changes, for example we can perhaps expect to battle Johto alpha trio instead of the Kanto alpha trip, but who knows. 

Nonetheless, I am sure it will be fun 🙂

ALPHA TOTODILE MAN YOOOOOOOOO

11th anniversary will likely be Hoeen themed with those alpha starters.

Dev mentioned in one of the discord groups they plan on going in the order the regions were released:

Kanto

Hoeen

Unova

Sinnoh

Johto

Edited by Enlightt
2 hours ago, Enlightt said:

11th anniversary will likely be Hoeen themed with those alpha starters.

Dev mentioned in one of the discord groups they plan on going in the order the regions were released:

Kanto

Hoeen

Unova

Sinnoh

Johto

thats not what devs said. they said its one of the possibilities.

On 7/17/2023 at 11:22 AM, Quakkz said:

Yes, there is a chance they will go in order of the regions released, which does make sense.

Thanks for clarifying.

Edited by Enlightt
7 hours ago, Quakkz said:

And what he sayed is right, he literally sayed: "They plan on going in the order the regions were released": Planned, but plans can change. For example, Johto was planned for Spring 2023, nothing of the region yet.

Edited by caioxlive13

But I have a question, if JOHTO has not been officially released, will the 11th event also not be held?

但我有一个疑问,如果JOHTO还没有正式发布,第11届活动也不会举行吗

But I have a question, if JOHTO has not been officially released, will the 11th event also not be held

Edited by loserzero
9 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

And what he sayed is right, he literally sayed: "They plan on going in the order the regions were released": Planned, but plans can change. For example, Johto was planned for Spring 2023, nothing of the region yet.

Sorry, not wasting my time explaining the difference between a possibility and a plan, you should have learned that in elementary school.

9 hours ago, loserzero said:

But I have a question, if JOHTO has not been officially released, will the 11th event also not be held?

But I have a question, if JOHTO has not been officially released, will the 11th event also not be held

They have planned on doing the event on august. But if johto don't get released on time, they would be overloaded with 2 updates in 2 months.