Is there something wrong with my account (Suicune)

1 hour ago, Doctor said:

Ooooh thanks for clarifying Rache, I heard that but you know how things new to the game can get with all the bro theories around. Mind if I also ask for confirmation on the fact that you don't need to move in and out of your location to find it, but rather touch grass (heh) infinitely until you find the cyanotic cat? Thanks ♥

Its rate is the same on every eligible Johto map (not in a cave or building), you can stay in the same place until it shows up.

49 minutes ago, XanarchyNL said:

will you share the rate with us? or rather it be kept a secret

At this stage we're not sure what it should be long-term, it's a fairly complicated thing to balance due to its legendary status (can't be too common) and competitive importance (can't be too rare). It's been adjusted a bit since launch based on the number being caught and may be adjusted again in the future once the initial rush for it slows down.  I'd prefer not to share the current rate, but it's nowhere near as rare as a shiny and not as common as the 1/1000 I've seen players speculating it may be.

Hola quisiera saber si por alguna razon si despues de la pelea de ho oh se me cerro la app pero al entrar le gane y si me dio la pluma, eso afectaria a q me salga suicune? Llevo mas de 24 horas buscandolo y nd y pienso q eso debio afectar

17 hours ago, Rache said:

At this stage we're not sure what it should be long-term, it's a fairly complicated thing to balance due to its legendary status (can't be too common) and competitive importance (can't be too rare). It's been adjusted a bit since launch based on the number being caught and may be adjusted again in the future once the initial rush for it slows down.  I'd prefer not to share the current rate, but it's nowhere near as rare as a shiny and not as common as the 1/1000 I've seen players speculating it may be.

The most common player speculation I have seen so far is that the probability is 1/8000

Can you tell me if this guess is close to the current probability? I'm just curious

Thank you, Rache!

12 hours ago, XanarchyNL said:

1, its the real rache. 2, if you'd read raches replies to this exact thread you'd get the exact same answer

1. That's good to know. 2. Hey, I think you're mixing up Rache's yes and no answer with others speculation or questions. Also, what is this supposed to even mean? ''If you'd read Raches replies to this exact thread, you'd get the exact same answer'' What do you mean by the exact same answer? Where did he or she in this thread give the exact same answer? And that the rate is somewhere between 1/1001 and 1/7999?

Edited by Helix
5 hours ago, Helix said:

1. That's good to know. 2. Hey, I think you're mixing up Rache's yes and no answer with others speculation or questions. Also, what is this supposed to even mean? ''If you'd read Raches replies to this exact thread, you'd get the exact same answer'' What do you mean by the exact same answer? Where did he or she in this thread give the exact same answer? And that the rate is somewhere between 1/1001 and 1/7999?

She didn't say it in one comment but 

On 8/22/2023 at 12:41 PM, Rache said:

On 8/23/2023 at 8:03 AM, Rache said:
On 8/23/2023 at 6:08 AM, kuuai said:

The most common player speculation I have seen so far is that the probability is 1/8000

Can you tell me if this guess is close to the current probability? I'm just curious

Thank you, Rache!

It's not that rare either.

I think that's what Xanarchy meant. 🙂

3 hours ago, Seth said:

She didn't say it in one comment but 

I think that's what Xanarchy meant. 🙂

''2, if you'd read raches replies to this exact thread you'd get the exact same answer''

Firstly, there was no reason for him to write that nonsense at all.^ Secondly, that is not the exact same answer as to what is said in the picture and what XanarchyNL is implying. Thirdly, definitely, but why not type that instead of something completely different? It makes no sense. Unless he's a bit ********. Fourthly please let him speak for himself. I want to hear his excuses for all his nonsense.

Edited by Helix
typo
5 hours ago, Helix said:

''2, if you'd read raches replies to this exact thread you'd get the exact same answer''

Firstly, there was no reason for him to write that nonsense at all.^ Secondly, that is not the exact same answer as to what is said in the picture and what XanarchyNL is implying. Thirdly, definitely, but why not type that instead of something completely different? It makes no sense. Unless he's a bit ********. Fourthly please let him speak for himself. I want to hear his excuses for all his nonsense.

First, take a chill pill. Secondly, you don't need to get defensive as I was just trying to help. In addition, let's all be friends. In conclusion, have a nice weekend. 

6 hours ago, Helix said:

Actually its the exact same answer if you care to read. And you can just press on the name to see discord roles aswell.

On 8/22/2023 at 12:41 PM, Rache said:

On 8/23/2023 at 8:03 AM, Rache said:

It's not that rare either.

''It's somewhere between 1/1001 and 1/7999, not willing to narrow it further at this stage though.''

b0f9hHN.png.111670d342de6af6150c9ae76437c3b6.png

Oh yes, they're the exact same answer. 100%, and if you cared to read and got a pair of glasses, you would understand and be able to read clearly and see that this ain't the ''exact same answer'' @razimove

Similiar answer? Yes, exact same answer? No, not by a mile.

Edited by Helix
7 hours ago, Seth said:

First, take a chill pill. Secondly, you don't need to get defensive as I was just trying to help. In addition, let's all be friends. In conclusion, have a nice weekend. 

How did I come off as defensive when I agreed with you to some extent and was just asking to let the dude defend himself and speak for himself? Also, since when is it okay to speak on someone else's behalf without being a part of the argument or being invited? The best solution would be to let them argue, but if it escalates, then you go ahead and take part and shut it down. And once again, since when are ''exact same answer'' and ''similar answer'' the same thing? Could you please inform us of the difference, if you don't mind? Also, have a lovely weekend, mate.