#FlamingMotorcycleBecomeLimitedItem

2 hours ago, BuurmanJuan said:

It's not about selfishness, it's about value.

It's a cool bike so it deserves to have value.

By your logic everyone should just be granted a free shiny Charizard because it's a cool shiny?

The fact that it's so rare/valueable is part of why it's cool.

So by your logic Shiny Charizard should only be available for 12 days, never coming back and only if you pay 15 dollars? The brainrot is real, gatekeeping is lame my friend, we already have limited vanities to fill that exclusiveness that you so eagerly desire, stick to that and let people enjoy things

The moto is so good, making it limited is like disapearing when years run. They show the moto with this orange flaming skull, I will have never this skull...

Do you want the same for the moto? new players coming and the moto being so expensive they can never have it but economically viable players making crazy trades with them.

Old players do not enjoy the game anymore, like these saying ggrr the event is not rentable. I think you should go other game where you can make money inversions, this is the only you care. I know the economy is fun in this game but many do it like if this was the only thing. For me the event is always rentable because I am making money while I get fun playing it, not like always farming gims or berries.

So, you only want the moto limited for your economy and maybe you are not playing this game constantly because it makes you bored xdd.

I don't know if I am making some point with this xd, somebody understand me what I am trying to say.

Stop thinking in this game as money money, rentable, economy etc and try enjoy it xd. I f you do this you will see that you want the moto in the shop every year, not limited.

I think the developers know so they put the best item seasonal, and the others limited are always becoming less pretty in my opinion just because they are limited.

2 hours ago, Doctor said:

So by your logic Shiny Charizard should only be available for 12 days, never coming back and only if you pay 15 dollars? The brainrot is real, gatekeeping is lame my friend, we already have limited vanities to fill that exclusiveness that you so eagerly desire, stick to that and let people enjoy things

The bike is not even limited bro, it's seasonal.

It will be back next Halloween.

Also you can buy it from GTL with pokeyen (that's what I did).

Edited by BuurmanJuan
On 11/3/2023 at 10:06 PM, Doctor said:

…that’s my entire point, you’re the one who literally said to make it limited instead of seasonal

IMG_0048.thumb.jpeg.5f3617a54368aa5d3c3bdd5668740195.jpeg

I was saying keep it as it is (seasonal is a form of limited).

As long as they don't change it to unlimited, because that would suck for everyone who bought it thinking it was seasonal. 

Edited by BuurmanJuan
19 hours ago, BuurmanJuan said:

It's not about selfishness, it's about value.

It's a cool bike so it deserves to have value.

By your logic everyone should just be granted a free shiny Charizard because it's a cool shiny?

The fact that it's so rare/valueable is part of why it's cool.

By that logic shiny Charizard doesn't hold any value because people are still able to obtain it. It doesn't work like that, you're just looking to artifically inflate its value because you already have it, aka, greed.

It's a flaming bicycle, it looks great. It would be a shame to lock it away so nobody can get it again just so you can have an virtual item hold a little more value.

Edited by Music
16 minutes ago, Music said:

By that logic shiny Charizard doesn't hold any value because people are still able to obtain it. It doesn't work like that, you're just looking to artifically inflate its value because you already have it, aka, greed.

It's a flaming bicycle, it looks great. It would be a shame to lock it away so nobody can get it again just so you can have an virtual item hold a little more value.

Collecting vanities and holding onto them for future profits is a big thing in the game. That's just how it works. It's not greed, it's just business. Although a vanity such as this, I can understand it being seasonal as it's a great vanity and will of course generate a decent amount of income for devs on a yearly. Good for them.

On 11/4/2023 at 11:49 AM, Music said:

If you had read my later comments you would know that I think seasonal is fine. 

My point was that they shouldn't change the availability to unlimited. 

Also I could give 2 shits if the price rose. I only bought one, and I'm not selling it ever. 

I'm not greedy, you're just salty. 

Edited by BuurmanJuan

While I appreciate the nostalgic feeling that the normal bikes bring from classic games, I have to say that the addition of the flaming motorcycle for Halloween and the Christmas sleigh for the holiday season has genuinely improved the game for me. They add a festive and fun element to the gameplay that I enjoy. Don't be disappointed if the bike turns out to be seasonal once again. Seasonal items often bring a unique charm to the game, and it's all part of the fun and anticipation of each new event.

Edited by MightyMichele