WTT Desu Labcoat (Colour)

Hey guys, I am selling most probably the only Colour Desu on the market right now. I am looking for serious offers. If you're an old player who wanted to get your hands on "The Holy Grail"... this is your moment. I have had some pretty decent offers but I am looking for a big breakdown. If you feel uncomfortable posting an offer here you can always send me a PM. Also reason for advertising here is for publicity or the hope of someone seeing this that can actually afford it because posting the vanity in trade just gets me spammed.

Background of the vanity: First limited vanity in the game (2014). Was Colourable in gift shop for a very short period of time before it got changed to it's original appearance.

Screenshot_20240304_095654_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Goku
Screenshot
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Godhelll said:

what are you gonna do with all that cash once it got sold ?

you'll be able to purchase the entire GTL

Purch more 2012's xDDD. For me personally I like collecting old things or things that are Odd.

Keeping PokeMMO History alive.

Edited by Goku
25 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

if it helps i sold my colored labcoat for a shiny porygon when there were 3 in game and 2x on dead accounts. idk if more have been found since i went on walkabout and in the years since desu coat only got more rare. 

Yooo Willdddd good to see you. Glad to see fossils do show up now and then 🙂 Yeh shinies took a bit of a knock and after several years... vanities like Desu have become worth billions. I think you can literally complete the shiny Dex by selling 1 Colour desu at the moment. This also includes all evo lines just to give you a perspective on how valueable these vanities are these days.

52 minutes ago, Xratello said:

Gl selling it Bro,Hope you make a gud Deal!

Thanks bro. I will be taking most probably the biggest L ever because I will spend everything on egging Alpha Starters after completing my 2012 collection. I did calcs and I'd say I have a pretty decent chance at egging all 3 of them if RNG does not mess with me.