I've been banned and I want to know why

I was recently banned in pokemmo accused of committing RMT, I want to understand what I did to deserve a ban, the acts I had within the game that caused me to be banned. I opened an appeal ticket asking for explanations and it was denied without showing the evidence, I come again to try to understand and ask for the proof of what I did to deserve this ban. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

1 minute ago, Eggplant said:

they typically don't reveal much info cause they don't want you to learn how you got caught, and then adapt, overcome, etc.

The point is that I believe my ban was a mistake. they claim RMT but I didn't, I'm trying to contact support and Admins in every way possible but so far I haven't gotten answers.

Bro usually they have a policy in their Game Terms that allows them to remove/Ban you No Matter what you did and they don't need to Tell you either...

I guess you went to hard for the 1.000 rp's 😐

9 minutes ago, pauleraxzn said:

The point is that I believe my ban was a mistake. they claim RMT but I didn't, I'm trying to contact support and Admins in every way possible but so far I haven't gotten answers.

I would imagine that the mod that bans you is not the same mod that reviews your ban appeal and closes it.

Otherwise, what's the point of having a ban appeal section?

So basically, a completely different mod read your ban appeal, went to look at the evidence they probably have in storage somewhere, went "oh yeah lmao he's def guilty" and closed it.

And if multiple people agree that, without question, you're definitely RMT'ing... then you probably were.

gg go next, as they say.

Yeah like Eggplant said, the staff member that reviewed the ban is different from the one who administered it and after reviewing the evidence, deemed that the ban was appropriate and would not be lifted. If your ban appeal has been denied then there’s nothing else that can be done. Bothering staff members won’t change that outcome and they gain nothing from showing you what or how you got caught breaking the rules

Edited by LeZenor

Yeah i never Heard of an undeserved Ban, u must have commited someting xD.

Just start a new ACC and Stick to the Rules this time If you really enjoy the game. All the best Mate & an awsome day

The most important thing when being banned is that you have to represent yourself / explain yourself even though you are not presented with evidence. Staff just don't ban people without efficient proof. They always go the extra mile to make sure that the ban is justified. I'll give you some advice, your best chance in a scenario like this is to be as honest and clear as you can be. You will most definitely know why you received the ban. It's up to you to explain to them what occurred and give a broad explanation. Trust me.. being sincere and respectful towards them goes a long way. They are also human after all. Anyways good luck to you mate. Ask them if you can start another account and then you can play again if they give the green flag.

2 hours ago, Seth said:

Be a decent human being and accept the consequences of your actions instead of trying to make someone else look like the bad guy. 

You will do yourself a favor by not wasting your own and the staff's time. 

I think the Queen of *Retirement House* (ig you'll get me) made a wrong decision by choosing his heir!

10 hours ago, Eggplant said:

they typically don't reveal much info cause they don't want you to learn how you got caught, and then adapt, overcome, etc.

He can no longer adapt. On those cases he is IP-banned so if he creates another account it will be banned in a short period of time. But he can still profit for that if he gets the info selling one thing more important: Knowledge. He can sell the info of how they detect to other RMT players and allow them to adapt.

3 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

He can no longer adapt. On those cases he is IP-banned so if he creates another account it will be banned in a short period of time. But he can still profit for that if he gets the info selling one thing more important: Knowledge. He can sell the info of how they detect to other RMT players and allow them to adapt.

Not necessarily. Being banned for RMT once rarely results in players not being welcome anymore. If he wasn't allowed to continue using the services of PokeMMO, he would be informed so in his appeal. It rarely happens with just one incident*, so unless this player really screwed up or has other bad history, he is very likely given a second chance to play so that he can prove that this was an one time thing and that he was being stupid.

Edited by Seth

Hello,

If your appeal for this ban has already been denied. There is no further option to appeal and the decision is final. Raising further tickets for the issue will not change the outcome. You may make a new account if you wish to play the game again, but be sure not to commit the same rules infractions again. If you have been informed that you are not welcome to enter the community again, then you will not be able to play again.

Please do not contact us again regarding this issue, as the response will be the same.