[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

tfw Raaidn secretly as knowledgable about global politics as the average Alabama resident lmao

edit: this is the irony I was talking about when everyone freaked on zeeb for posting a Dracula quote yet says nothing about blatant bigotry towards Muslims

So your calling me out for putting all muslims in one category? Well fucking exuse me, but when polls reveal that roughly half of the muslims in Denmark think Sharia should be imposed, and that it should be illegal to critcize the pedophile prophet Mohammed, then yes I fucking well will judge all as one. And I could go on forever with examples like, muslims in Syria set fire to the Norwegian embassy becuase a Norwegian paper had printed drawings of their fucking pedo prophet.

Also, you call me out for bigotry towards muslims, yet you do the exact same to the "average Alabama resident". What a fucking hypocrite

Old saying says "Not every muslim is a terrorist, but every terrorist is a muslim"

The IRA are not Muslim and they committed some of the most atrocious acts of terrorism in the 1970-80s that I have ever read about. They were White, European, Christian people.

Also the thing you said earlier about Cities in England being governed by Sharia Law is false. Some Muslim communities have Sharia Courts that they use to govern religious matters, they grant permission for divorce and other matters within their own community. They do not have any legal standing in the UK and non Muslims are not held accountable to them, their beliefs or how they choose to live their lives. 

The IRA are not Muslim and they committed some of the most atrocious acts of terrorism in the 1970-80s that I have ever read about. They were White, European, Christian people.

We are talking about nowdays and not about something that happened 30-40 years ago, I don't see how this is relevant at all. Don't you see what's going on in Europe now? Don't you remember WTC? Tell me those weren't muslims please.

Also the thing you said earlier about Cities in England being governed by Sharia Law is false.

I haven't said about CITIES IN ENGLAND being governed by sharia law. Don't push words into my mouth. There are purely muslim districts in Manchester, as soon as I will get well, I can get you pictures since I live close to one. There is a big sign saying something like "SHARIAH ZONE" with signs what you cannot do (as a member of polish society I'm only offended by "no alcohol"). And people avoid those areas because there are literally no english people and only aggressive muslims.

They do not have any legal standing in the UK and non Muslims are not held accountable to them, their beliefs or how they choose to live their lives. 

ALLAHU AKHBAR *boom*

We are talking about nowdays and not about something that happened 30-40 years ago, I don't see how this is relevant at all. Don't you see what's going on in Europe now? Don't you remember WTC? Tell me those weren't muslims please.

It is relevant because it is not true that every terrorist is a Muslim, it is simply untrue. The KKK are terrorists, they may not commit acts that we have come to associate with terrorism but they are still terrorists. 

I haven't said about CITIES IN ENGLAND being governed by sharia law. Don't push words into my mouth. There are purely muslim districts in Manchester, as soon as I will get well, I can get you pictures since I live close to one. There is a big sign saying something like "SHARIAH ZONE" with signs what you cannot do (as a member of polish society I'm only offended by "no alcohol"). And people avoid those areas because there are literally no english people and only aggressive muslims.

You said "in place", in place where exactly? Within their own community, yes. But it has literally no control over you, me or any other person in the UK. If that is how they want to live their lives then so be it, as you said not every Muslim is a terrorist. So why would we need to have a problem with Muslims who go about quietly practising their religion, it is their right to do so, just like it is your right to believe that most refugees in the current crisis are terrorists. 

As for the Sharia Signs that you mention, these are nothing but propaganda, you have every legal right in the UK to smoke, drink and whatever else you please within reason. Those signs are put there by Muslim activists and a lot of Muslims have spoken out against them and rightly so. 

I welcome anyone into my country that wants to make a better life for themselves whether they are white, black, green, purple, muslim or jedi. 

Edited by Noad
Fixed my misquote

It is relevant because it is not true that every terrorist is a Muslim, it is simply untrue. The KKK are terrorists, they may not commit acts that we have come to associate with terrorism but they are still terrorists. 

You said "in place", in place where exactly? Within their own community, yes. But it has literally no control over you, me or any other person in the UK. If that is how they want to live their lives then so be it, as you said not every Muslim is a terrorist. So why would we need to have a problem with Muslims who go about quietly practising their religion, it is their right to do so, just like it is your right to believe that every refugee in the current crisis is a terrorist. 

As for the Sharia Signs that you mention, these are nothing but propaganda, you have every legal right in the UK to smoke, drink and whatever else you please within reason. Those signs are put there by Muslim activists and a lot of Muslims have spoken out against them and rightly so. 

I welcome anyone into my country that wants to make a better life for themselves whether they are white, black, green, purple, muslim or jedi.

What about Sith?

Alright lemme tell you why this whole refugee crisis is a fucking joke. First let me say, alot of the refugees are not fleeing from war.

Now, in the next 30 years the population of Africa alone is set to rise by 1 billion, and thats million with a B. And now, if Africa alone was to send 100 million refugees to Europe within the next 5 years, the population in Africa would still increase. And its the same story in the middle east. The population growth of just 1 year, from two muslims countries would be enough to replace the entire population of a small European country. 

The arab and african countries could in theory send 10 times the amount of refugees they do today, and it would still not solve any social problems in the areas. It would however, lead to the collapse of european societies.

I just dont see why all the European countries should go to vaste in the name of political correctness.

It is relevant because it is not true that every terrorist is a Muslim, it is simply untrue. 

But i feel its ok to see people acting the way they are when meeting something like a muslim. I know its not their fault that their own people do what they do, but how about one day, everything goes to *** and your best friends turns out to be a terrorist. 

Sorry to all muslims, not saying u all are, BUT when in this world you should start expecting it, and rather prove it, instead of going to media with sad faces

'Tis a shame how some people are branded by stereotypes they really don't deserve, but that's just life- more specifically, how the human race functions as a whole.

Edit: To add a little more, I'm sure everyone here can think back to a time when they judged a certain person or group of people off of pre-conceived notions (hell, some of you are doing that right now hue). It's literally ingrained in human nature itself, check out the actual research backing it up if you choose.

All I'm saying is that while it may be morally wrong for people to view Muslims in a derogatory manner, individual extremists within the group have commit some horrible crimes in the latter half of the 20th and 21st century, and unfortunately the rest of the Muslims will have to live with the skepticm much of the world now possesses.

Edited by Kiliminati

I don't understand how could some political discussion be allowed but some not. I don't know what Raaidn wrote and I'm not bothering to find out but I just think if some political discussion is allowed, all should be. Even if it was politically not too correct.

Anyways, my takes on this while I'm here. I agree that the immigration in Europe is an issue. I think some further long-term successful and reasonable solutions would have be tried to get instead trying to populate all those refugees in Europe. The values of Muslims and Christians are just too different it to work like that in a second. In addition, it's not just the religion and cultural aspect, it's also ethical and racial differences. Cultures don't mix successfully like that in a short period of time. Heck, there's still major racial political problems in the US and they have been "peacefully" there for decades. We're scared of what is not familiar to us and that's just people.

Also, I'd also like to point out even though Islamic dogma can radicalize people, the reason for radicalization is the political situation in those countries, not the religion itself. If it was to look at religion itself, we Western countries would be still stoning our children to death who are annoyed at their parents and not obeying them. Yes, us Westerns. Yeah, that is in the Bible. I personally think all moral comes from people even if they were to believe a God, I think Western world is a demonstration of that.

Oh well, I'm spoken for. Peace.

Edited by OrangeManiac

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.