[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

how do you tell a co-worker you hate them and wish they didn't exist without sounding mean

If its a guy tell him you want to be friends, the friend zone will inevitably cause him to leave, on the other hand If its a girl no idea.

go-away-youre.jpgThis can work too

I wanted to say it in event thread but it got closed, so I thought that this will be best place to do it.

Nik, I can't describe in words how huge respect I got for you after what you have done for me along with staff members. Doesn't matter that I lost (even though I still feel bad, because I could've won :P), that was a great match and- as always- a pleasure to face you in finals, like we always wanted the events to end :)

Thank you, really. You have no idea how much I appreciate the fact you applied for a rematch. I'm more then proud to have someone like you on my friends list.

Ily <3

I wanted to say it in event thread but it got closed, so I thought that this will be best place to do it.

Nik, I can't describe in words how huge respect I got for you after what you have done for me along with staff members. Doesn't matter that I lost (even though I still feel bad, because I could've won :P), that was a great match and- as always- a pleasure to face you in finals, like we always wanted the events to end :)

Thank you, really. You have no idea how much I appreciate the fact you applied for a rematch. I'm more then proud to have someone like you on my friends list.

Ily <3

I just did what you would've done for me <3

Nice job nikhlir!

congrats nik! did lyle nation proud 

Thank you guys :)

its the 3rd tourney I watch now, and seeing you guys playing...amazing

Very skilled players, needless to say. Congrats for another victory

Im learning so much from this team :)

That sounds about right, thanks man.

rip

I'll never have my spot in the accolades

So I feel like I need a team that's bad at comp and only altruns and breeds and does nothing.

Also, I just have more friends there.

I'll miss you guys. A lot. Good times.

Byebye

So he joins aura bahahaha xD Omg that is too gud.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.