[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

9 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

I miss Goldeneyes. Not even a status update from him.

Pinkwings, I saw on the news yesterday about a big fire in Canada, you're not near that are you? Please show signs of life.

Azealia, hi.

u care about pink more than u care about me, i'm canada too u know :'(

1 hour ago, NikhilR said:

Dear god the rng these fucking noobs get!

Would highly recommend someone to watch my match to see the bullshit that happened. 

13 Tbolts and 10 Ice Beams with Serene Grace, I got one para, and that was basically when I didn't even need it since I knew I'd lose at that point.

56 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

I was hoping you'd be caught in the fire. Seems like you weren't. 

bro man that's not nice to say :///

46 minutes ago, PinkWings said:

toast started the fire

im too hot 8)

Yo, well played today, everyone. We took a risk and unfortunately it didn't play off. In the end, I'd still put my hands in even our third tier players to bring home glory in the TT. Don't let this loss hang too heavily on you. We came out and put in that work, and we trusted each other first and foremost. You all my boys and I am proud of you. 

LYLE #1

Woooow.

So, apparently I'm weird for having milk in my team. Apparently, in Netherlands it's unknown to have milk in their tea??? Also Q asks what flavour tea do I drink? What?? I just have the standard Tetley tea bags, what is this flavouring you're talking about.

Tetley_2012GafferPackagingRedesign.jpg

So I like 2 sugars and milk in my tea. I ask all of you, is it really unknown/weird to have that in your tea? Otherwise my life has been a lie. How do you have your tea.

Also he has honey instead of sugar, what a uguu.

Edited by KaynineXL
Just now, KaynineXL said:

Woooow.

So, apparently I'm weird for having milk in my team. Apparently, in Netherlands it's unknown to have milk in their tea??? Also Q asks what flavour to a drink? What?? I just have the standard Tetley tea bags, what is this flavouring you're talking about.

Reveal hidden contents

Tetley_2012GafferPackagingRedesign.jpg

So I like 2 sugars and milk in my tea. I ask all of you, is it really unknown/weird to have that in your tea? Otherwise my life has been a lie. How do you have your tea.

Also he has honey instead of sugar, what a uguu.

I went to england for summer camp and tried milk in my tea, made me wanna throw up. your taste is bad kay. 

5 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

You seem to drink your tea how you should drink your coffee.

The way to drink tea is by gettin a cup, fill with hot water, insert the tea bag, throw that shit out the window cos tea is bad

Haha.

I get my cup, boil my kettle, insert tea bag, 2 sugars, 3/4 boiling water, stir, fill to top with milk stir and remove tea bag. Only then, you'll try something so awesome. I recommend to you all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.