[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

3 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

1hMJWJi.png?1

i guess cod players shouldnt pick on bf players... this is now the nr1 most disliked gaming video on YT and the top10 disliked EVER on youtube

But did you see the Battlefield 1 trailer?

Just now, GeneralVenican said:

basicly reverted lol, on cod vid they talk about how much better bf is gonna be, and in the bf vid they talk about how much shit cod is. im just gonna ask, how well did hardline do people? huh?

You know hardline wasn't made by dice right? in fact hardline was made by a completely different company but paid dice to use "battlefield" as their name so people would buy it. Which even after playing it and comparing it to for instance battlefield 4, You can already tell that it wasn't made by dice themselves.

1 minute ago, Platoons said:

Historical wars > Futuristic ones with jet packs.

i can agree on that, and thats why BO2 and maybe slighty BO3 was the best and only cods il play, ofc il try the new ones, but doubt il get into em

Edited by GeneralVenican
obey me peasents
1 hour ago, Platoons said:

Historical wars > Futuristic ones with jet packs.

I have to agree with Plat on this one. CoD is just going way too deep into the futuristic theme and it's just bleh to me. Battlefield is stepping up though and not following the same path. Nice to see the historical war games still have hype

3 hours ago, Argorok2017 said:

I have to agree with Plat on this one. CoD is just going way too deep into the futuristic theme and it's just bleh to me. Battlefield is stepping up though and not following the same path. Nice to see the historical war games still have hype

I agree that historical wars are better, but America has but so many wars to choose from. Although we probably have more than we should, all of the ones that are worth making a game about has been done and probably will feel like another game that you have played in the past. Which is why going futuristic seems like a good idea.

I think that a good path for these games to take would be what if scenarios. What if china or NK invade a country, or russia starts shit with us (or we start shit with them). OR what if certain scenarios from the past happened. What if the cold war turned into all out war. Or we can do a war that America wasnt even involved in. I believe there are some recent civil wars in Europe that would make a good game (idk much about European history bc #murican) You can get a much better story line out of stuff like that while keeping the limitations of technology of the past or present as an element of the game. I think that thats what most people dont like about the futuristic games, you have so few limitations on your abilities that it becomes hard to relate to the characters and hard to throw yourself into the game.

What i would like to see is for a game to come out and expose some of the wars we got involved in the wrong side of. Make you play as the protagonist but do it in a way that makes you question whether or not you and your country is even on the right side of things. Also a game that really exposes the horrors of war would be nice. I understand these games are just shameless money grabs but someone who wants to make a good war game should do that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.