[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

5 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

Damn this reminds me how retareded were the hosts on this one. We got dq'd after having won against haazu and eloyriptor, but at this time nobody cared as we were quite unknown...

Oh wait, I remember someone was raging in normal chat that time haha, was that you? What happened?

Edited by NikhilR
11 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Oh wait, I remember someone was raging in normal chat that time haha, was that you? What happened?

That must have been me, I was salty af ahah.

I won in 47mins (against eloy if I remember well), but a pleb from the staff said "nah it was after 45mins so I dq you", while giving extra time to frags & stuff to finish their battle at 50mins+ because "when the battle is almost finished at 45mins, we give some extra time". I remember Keith saying it was unfair xD

1 minute ago, XPLOZ said:

I won in 47mins (against eloy if I remember well), but a pleb from the staff said "nah it was after 45mins so I dq you", while giving extra time to frags & stuff to finish their battle at 50mins+ because "when the battle is almost finished at 45mins, we give some extra time". I remember Keith saying it was unfair xD

LOL, I remember Burnt vs someone playing their round for over 2 hours without getting dq'd.

2 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

Yeah that 45 min rule was dumb. Anyone can intentionally DQ the other person by either running 6 walls or making a move just after the afk button pops up since pressing it wasn't allowed back then. 

5 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Yeah that 45 min rule was dumb. Anyone can intentionally DQ the other person by either running 6 walls or making a move just after the afk button pops up since pressing it wasn't allowed back then. 

Like destructx would do against me, beta. "I always run 6 walls with rest sleep talk"-destructx 2014

3 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Yeah and the staff reserved themselves the right to judge whether a duel was close to being finished or not, but most of them didn't know a shit about pvp..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.