Shinies will always breed shinies.

- Hey guys, I'm looking for my OT shiny Rhyhorn! I'll pay 3m for it!

- Oh lol sorry man I just used your rhyhorn to breed myself an OT Smeargle... You will never have it back anymore, should've not sell it while you were poor

Yes it is the same with selling your family members irl. They are gone for good.

- Hey guys, I'm looking for my OT shiny Rhyhorn! I'll pay 3m for it!

- Oh lol sorry man I just used your rhyhorn to breed myself an OT Smeargle... You will never have it back anymore, should've not sell it while you were poor

"I am looking for a mug I wrote my name on, I sold it awhile back."

"Oh sorry, I bought it from a man who scrubbed it off."

Once you sell something to somebody, it is no longer any of your business what anybody does with it.

Where exactly do you see this? Darkshade just posted a wall of text on why this would be an improvement.

That is entirely a post based on opinion, and not all of my discussions are here in this thread.  I talk to people elsewhere, all kinds of people actually.

If everyone is able to turn their ursa into a teddi, teddi's price will go down to ursa's price, or ursa's price will go up. Simple logic

i know. still current shiny ursa owners would profit way much from this than ppl who bought teddi in the current market

I like the idea, because it is sad to see people selling shinys, of any kind, below of 1m, every shiny is valuable and it will "fix" the injustice made for ratatas, pidgeys and fearows.

OT shiny is only valuable for who catch and keep it, even shiny traders dont sell his own OT shinys.

i know. still current shiny ursa owners would profit way much from this than ppl who bought teddi in the current market

some changes the devs make are more beneficial to some players, it just happens, thats why its alpha.

look at the new breeding, making comp/UT hoarders a whole lot richer.

i think this could be good in the long run to help inflation & finally gives some option to actually use shinies, both rares & commons.

will it help out the 5 ursa owners? yea a bit, but the devs should really not care too much about this, its for the greater good.

In my opinion the preevos shouldnt be devalued because of this, more the evos will bump up to the pre evo's value

This being implimented all of a sudden though will give a massive advantage to those with evolved shinies like

Starters

Eeveelutions

Ursa

Rapidash and Starmie Etc

They are probably more examples, that was just from top of my head

So i dont really know how to feel about it tbh, I like the idea but..

Edited by JoshLindsay10