PSL Season 4 General (Smack Talk) Thread

I just wish this thread could be left to be used for the actual people who do want to join and enjoy this event. it.

Orange has put a lot of effort into this season of PSL and is going out of his way to provide players with a well loved unofficial event. Some of you have shown disappointment in the manager choices and that is fair enough, I'm sure it will be taken on board for next season. 

Let's keep this to PSL only as I am sure the majority of people frequenting this thread would rather that be the topic. 

I like some of the players there like Kaynine and Goldeneyes(And others I've neglected to mention)

How dare you say such things about me!

Orange has put a lot of effort into this season of PSL and is going out of his way to provide players with a well loved unofficial event. Some of you have shown disappointment in the manager choices and that is fair enough, I'm sure it will be taken on board for next season. 

Let's keep this to PSL only as I am sure the majority of people frequenting this thread would rather that be the topic. 

Way to kill the fun.

Orange don't take us so seriously mate. If I was truly upset with you I would have pm'd you.

But this is the psl, and shit goes down.

EDIT: @Lion, 4-2 record against PoAu with our only losses coming this year a year ago. I can still only blame Raaidn and Nik for that =)

Edited by DoubleJ