PSL Season 4 General (Smack Talk) Thread

I legit thought Bowser and Kaynine's signups were jokes.

On the topic of moderating Trash Talk in this thread:

Trash talking is allowed and promoted (Tranz is trash).

But the discussion of earlier isn't considered trash talking, as it were personal and team oriented attacks.

Keep the trash talking funny.

I didn't even sign up... I know you have some dislike to me, but can you leave me out of this?

Was a random coming in talking shit about how we reacted to Bowser, one of the most influential players to ever play this game (ya buddy, uguu-riding #1, lessons from PoAu) being overlooked as a manager for this season. When you have someone that got 16 likes for just posting his IGN, I think you should probably look into it to see if he is serious, rather than going with some relative unknown like Inarin, someone that doesn't even play like Linken, or 4 PoAu kids.

If you want drama, entertainment, and damn good competition, you put KingBowser in the line-up. If you don't, well then that's your loss.

LYLE #1

16 likes for a post doesn't tell a post is made seriously. Like Tyrone said it can easily be a joke.

In all fairness, I wanted as much of possible variety for managers as possible. At the same time I must remain objective. As a host, I cannot favorite anyone over anyone, meaning me asking from Bowser how serious he is. This would mean that I would have to PM every manager application if they would have something further to add to their application. If Bowser or Kanzo PMd me saying that his post was actually made seriously, and he's willing to be a manager in Season 4 of PSL and they just wanted to make a "funny" post in the manager application thread by just posting their in-game name, that would have been fine with me. However, if I would actually try to fish for application from Bowser I would be doing favoritism - which as a host I cannot do.

Would have I wanted a LYLE manager in PSL? Of course. You just didn't give me a chance. Over everything the host must remain the most objective as I possibly can and I must follow my own rules that I'm making. If i'm almost even overemphasizing that the application will be taken seriously, I will have to take it seriously.

Edited by OrangeManiac

Whatever, enjoy you guys PSl that will most likely tank. Could have picked a manager that is loved by the spanish community, besides AW (execpt Timwaps/Pel). Just because I dont play in tournaments doesnt mean im inactive, im usually helping out the team with new sets and ev spreads. But I am bitter player and will motivate my teammates not to join haha. Have a good day guys

=)

Forgot the smiley, let me add for you 

Sorry young man, but your attempts are ineffective. Bowser is online damn near every day, helping to make this team great. It's not his fault OU is absolute shit. Also, who even is park? I've never played him, talked to him, or even gave a damn about him. Sooo... to me and likely to 99% of this server he is random as fuck.

And to add, your team won a TT without LYLE there?  Much proud. 

My attempts of what? I respect Bowser a lot, I just don't see him around at all and I don't see him in officials either. It's not me who chose the managers and I don't really give a shit who are they since I'm gonna beat the shit out of them just like Ronda Rousey does all the time. If you wouldn't call out my team I wouldn't even bother since shittalk isn't my ground, I'm here for competitive spirit, for shittalk there's Lion.

And oh, right, I remember Bowser participating in an official in Monday but that's it. Think Raptori went raw on him in 1st round.

[spoiler]OU ain't absolute shit. Absolute shit right now is UU[/spoiler]

My attempts of what? I respect Bowser a lot, I just don't see him around at all and I don't see him in officials either. It's not me who chose the managers and I don't really give a shit who are they since I'm gonna beat the shit out of them just like Ronda Rousey does all the time. If you wouldn't call out my team I wouldn't even bother since shittalk isn't my ground, I'm here for competitive spirit, for shittalk there's Lion.

And oh, right, I remember Bowser participating in an official in Monday but that's it. Think Raptori went raw on him in 1st round.

[spoiler]OU ain't absolute shit. Absolute shit right now is UU[/spoiler]

Im pretty sure you just described every manager that got picked on that list, the only one that probably plays is hopy. But im pretty sure i have been at like every official tournament.  Nice job to raptori for winning, but even he apologized after the game and said sorry for "gay strategies'. I can only take that OU is pretty atrocious.

Edited by KingBowser

Just one more time guys, why wasn't I selected to be a manager? I'm just so baffled.

last season you were on the fence about doing psl and putting official tourneys before the psl so maybe orange wasnt sure about how dedicated you were? i hear you havent been doing officials either so maybe he thought you were mostly dead and this was a joke? like your alt account eric.

[spoiler]

kidding i know eric=/=bowser unlike some people =p

[/spoiler]