PSL Season 4 General (Smack Talk) Thread

Nice job to do this again! I cannot wait to play VGC again. 

- Week win with under than 4/6 matches won is valued 2 points. A such win can be for example winning 3-2.

Wanted to point that this can be extremely abusable by the losing team. I would stick to the classic 3 points per win, 1 per draw, regardless.

Wanted to point that this can be extremely abusable by the losing team. I would stick to the classic 3 points per win, 1 per draw, regardless.

If there ever is any doubt in purposely avoiding a match, that will be highly punished. I did it mainly to encourage the matches to be done but like everything, this ruling is up to debate.

If there ever is any doubt in purposely avoiding a match, that will be highly punished. I did it mainly to encourage the matches to be done but like everything, this ruling is up to debate.

I think aiming for all matches being played is great, but I think the rule encourages the opposite. Unless there are drastic measures taken against no-shows, I don't think people will be arsed to play any longer when their team is down 4-0. I am curious what other players/managers feel about this rule.

I think aiming for all matches being played is great, but I think the rule encourages the opposite. Unless there are drastic measures taken against no-shows, I don't think people will be arsed to play any longer when their team is down 4-0. I am curious what other players/managers feel about this rule.

I mainly thought that when one's team is up 3-2 and they're been the active one throughout the week scheduling then the player could be tempted to play dead for the last remaining bits of the week and it's hard to prove that and punish a guy who has been active for 6/7 days. The rule in my eyes would encourage both winning and losing team to play the game determining match. If the losing team player plays dead it's an activity win for that deciding match so losing team can't purposely stall the winning team either.

This of course would not be an issue if everyone followed the "how to schedule a match", but I'm just gonna be realistic and say that most people don't follow it.

I don't think has been an issue in the past really, players have been honest and all about PSL but I just found this ruling have pros enough to make it to be justified for a rule. I'm not gonna argue for it any further, if this rule wants to be taken out I don't really mind.