PSL Season 4 General (Smack Talk) Thread

As much as I loved the organisation and stuff, there is one thing I must complain about.
The pre-draft purchases from the previous season. That allowed Vorred to get 2 great players for less than a half of what they are worth, putting the rest of us in a huge disadvantage even before the auction began. I don't think this rule should be upheld at all. I have nothing against Vorred but it's all about competitive spirit and putting one player on favourable position while leaving 7 others at disadvantage is just wrong.

As much as I loved the organisation and stuff, there is one thing I must complain about.
The pre-draft purchases from the previous season. That allowed Vorred to get 2 great players for less than a half of what they are worth, putting the rest of us in a huge disadvantage even before the auction began. I don't think this rule should be upheld at all. I have nothing against Vorred but it's all about competitive spirit and putting one player on favourable position while leaving 7 others at disadvantage is just wrong.

While I agree that the whole retaining players is a bit iffy, could you not have bought this up before the auction?

be glad he didn't get me for free #flexxxx

Edited by Robofiend

Donation count: 18.5 million

fPaHkZS.png

Made by eggrol

Introduction; The PokeMMO Super League Season 4

After ThinkNice is rip in pepperoni, I decided I'll make the season 4.

I've been fan of this format for quite a while and now that our host won't and no longer literally can't host this, I thought it was my turn. If you don't know what PSL is I recommend to go to Competitive Archive to take a look. This thing used to be huge, I wish even with a new host this would still be a thing as a community uniting 9 week long event. Without further ado, below are the rules of PSL for Season 4. A lot of stuff is just blatantly stolen from ThinkNice, thanks for him for the format.

A few changes to Season 4:

- No Usage statistics, explaining this later why
- Other managers cannot veto a trade, however a traded players value differential cannot surpass 5.000 credit value
- The opposing player must inform in the week thread their opponent is not responding. Failing to do so will result in a more likely no contest.
- A sellback is only worth 50% of the credits used for the player. The reason for this is that managers wouldn't get insane advantage for midseason auction.

- Retaining a player is not possible in Season 4 due to different different sized teams because players have credit wise significantly more value now

well... so much about not being possible (thoug i don't mind the competition since everyone else can't keep up with us ^^)