[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - The Finals - Congratulations to The Raging Lions!

See the edit. Nothing changes the main fact. Ur bad. I even made a scale of measurement of how bad you are:

1 Eric

2 HUGE GAP

3 Tranz

4 Vorred

5 Staff

6 Xela

EDIT:

I forgot to put Tranz on the list. Fixing

I have reviewed your edit and all I see is PURE UNFILTERED SALT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET AS FAR AS I DID

ENJOY YOUR 3RD/4TH FINISH

there was a chance here and nobody took it

i guess you should've been winning your matches then :^)

:^)

:^)

if u paid attention to w/l more often you would know that hide and i have the same. which means kanzo has the option to switch around. me losing to goldeneyes actually helped me make it possible to face dest, sadly they shifted him uu1. i went uu2 to face him lol

if u paid attention to w/l more often you would know that hide and i have the same. which means kanzo has the option to switch around. me losing to goldeneyes actually helped me make it possible to face dest, sadly they shifted him uu1. i went uu2 to face him lol

so wouldn't winning against goldeneyes makes sure you face destruct??

so wouldn't winning against goldeneyes makes sure you face destruct??

no it wouldn't. u still cant understand lol if 2 players of the same tier have the same win loss ratio, manager can choose to put them uu1 or uu2 for example. so i coulda played uu1, but kanzo put me uu2 to face dest. understand now, ogre?

no it wouldn't. u still cant understand lol if 2 players of the same tier have the same win loss ratio, manager can choose to put them uu1 or uu2 for example. so i coulda played uu1, but kanzo put me uu2 to face dest. understand now, ogre?

but i mean if you won you wouldnt have the same w/l so you'd be placed in uu1 :)

but u gotta be uu1 to show your dominance over people so you look like a tuff guy. ask dede he knows B) B)

for like half the season raaidn and dest were both uu2. and i was uu1 a lot of the time too. in situations like these u have to plan ahead. 

dede is a bad example, hes bad