[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - The Finals - Congratulations to The Raging Lions!

This is what being in a team is all about, seeing for our last TT win. Aura always has it's own back. Must be weird for you to experience.

And if you're implying toast gets coached, good joke.

> comparing TT to PSL 

I dont think you realize how stupid that is. Considering in PSL its a single player competition. Funny how you don't even deny it. you win 1 TT and now you guys think ur the king of the world. id bet my ass you wont win again in a long time. 

> comparing TT to PSL

I dont think you realize how stupid that is. Considering in PSL its a single player competition. Funny how you don't even deny it. you win 1 TT and now you guys think ur the king of the world. id bet my ass you wont win again in a long time.

Well you brought up the whole "Aura" concept to PSL thread anyways.

Honestly this is getting sad. Remember when PSL smack talk used to be good? Pepperidge farm remembers. Doc is doing alright though, too bad he's a scrub.

> comparing TT to PSL 

Few hours ago I ignored your posts as you with your performance in officials and PSL are worse than vorred's shittalk but I think you are so dumb that I have to give a small input of myself.
Saying that PSL is a single player competition is heretic. We are in teams, we are encouraged to cooperate and help each other. It does not differ from TT much. If you do not get it, im not surprised.
Another thing. We won 2 TT in 4 months. You haven't won absolutely anything during your whole competitive career, you are in no position to attack any of Aura members.
Now, im getting really tired at you picking shit on Aura members because of your childish behaviour and reasons. This is PSL. Fuck off from Aura and play instead of attacking my team.
Let's come back to shittalking vorred now. He's bad.

Just to make things clear with my previous post: I do not want intend on discouraging shittalk at all. I've learned how to have fun out of it. It's all fine when it is in PSL, when you direct your shittalk at other psl team or psl player as part of psl. Calling out anyone because he is a part of a real mmo team is not psl connected. What's in PSL should stay in PSL and should not affect the interpersonal contacts. We shittalked each other with Kay but we are friends. Same with that fgt Coolio. Vorred is bad but it's only PSL and he knows it.
And your words, Kyzu, went too far. Not the first time.

Well you brought up the whole "Aura" concept to PSL thread anyways.

Honestly this is getting sad. Remember when PSL smack talk used to be good? Pepperidge farm remembers. Doc is doing alright though, too bad he's a scrub.

remember when we actually had a good community? ye good timez. 

there was a chance here and nobody took it

i guess you should've been winning your matches then :^)

:^)

:^)

blah blah blah

you are in no position to attack any of Aura members.
Now, im getting really tired at you picking shit on Aura members because of your childish behaviour and reasons

blah blah blah

i think u got it all wrong forf