[PSL V] General Smack Talk Thread

Heck of a draft, fellas. Check the player signups spreadsheet to see where you went (there are two sheets)  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SmtXvuYd40vCxGeYFtyGYZG0MqEMH0_VLaZ1r8_kxsM/edit#gid=0

In the next couple days I'll have a nicer spreadsheet out with team rosters, how much each player went for, and eventually player records and stuff. I also expect to have the schedule out in the next couple days as well

IF YOU DIDNT GET DRAFTED, don't sweat it! Lots of things pop up during the season, and a few teams will be in need of players. That's why this season, I'm implementing Free Agency - each manager will get 10k credits to start the season, and they can pick up players off "waivers" if they need to. Also, I'll be holding a showcase tournament for non-PSL players before midseason auctions, so you can show these managers why it was foolish to pass you over

Anyways, thanks for coming out today if you did, and lets get hyped for the season!!

edit: also, a note about player prices - dont worry if you didn't go for as many credits as you thought you should have. Managers tend to spend more credits near the beginning, and then when everyone's conserving credits near the end to hit their 10 player minimum, some great players will inevitably go for less

Edited by Gunthug