[PSL V] Manager Signups [Managers chosen!]

2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Maybe he should be a bit more involved with the community rather than hiding in CiX and being relatively unknown to anyone outside of players from 2013. 

Oh so manager sign ups are a popularity contest?  yeah okay, but personally I'd rather let the less popular guy have a chance over people who have already run a team into the ground 3 times.

10 minutes ago, Vorred said:

Oh so manager sign ups are a popularity contest?  yeah okay, but personally I'd rather let the less popular guy have a chance over people who have already run a team into the ground 3 times.

nothing against telf, but i think gunthug has chosen the right ones. i mean telf isnt that active that much and involved in the community like the other so i dont think he deserves a spot neither he knows most of the new player and that would be kinda unfair to the others, i may be wrong but thats just my opinion.

edit: didnt know he is banned

Edited by ErrorGlumac
6 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Actually imabe's application wasn't considered since he didn't even submit it. I'm looking for reliability in managers first and foremost, since it makes my job much easier knowing that managers will be timely in getting their shit done. But hey, you can't please everyone

tfw imabe was the most reliable person on shit name for 2 seasons running but he should have said he was interested himself

go fuck yourself coolio, you were the worst member

35 minutes ago, Vorred said:

So salty, and tbh I, nor anyone else, mentioned anything about a popularity contest. It's about experience and aside from playing somewhat well in past seasons and being known as a 'lenny spammer' during tournaments telf hasn't done much. Regardless though, that is my personal opinion and I wasn't present for the selection process. 

35 minutes ago, Vorred said:

Oh so manager sign ups are a popularity contest?

yes?? Obviously. You're not gonna be picked for manager if you're not "popular" enough, not because of necessarily "this guy isn't cool enough" but just because if the people deciding have no idea who they really are they're obviously not picking you, they don't know how reliable you are/aren't. I don't know what you expected. "Nobody knows who tf this guy is" is a perfectly legitimate reason to not get picked for manager. Plus it's just less hype if some rando nobody really knows is shit talking as opposed to someone else.

Also

28 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I think that both managers and host are tranz tier bad, I may be wrong but thats just my opinion

Best manager in PSL history was Senile with qwilfishes, would follow him once again

GODFISH HYPE

9 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

So salty, and tbh I, nor anyone else, mentioned anything about a popularity contest. It's about experience and aside from playing somewhat well in past seasons and being known as a 'lenny spammer' during tournaments telf hasn't done much. Regardless though, that is my personal opinion and I wasn't present for the selection process. 

I'm not salty though, im fine with you being a manager so at least we have a guaranteed shit team to laugh at.

15 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

consider changing ur uggly ass profile pic and il consider wether not il like you

yeah I don't even want you to like me. if you hate Telf, I hate you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.