[PSL V] Manager Signups [Managers chosen!]

Ah crap I got deleted. Will repost later today. 

EDIT: 

IGN: DoubleJ

Motivation: I have had terrible luck in previous PSL seasons both as a player and as a manager. My team "The Mountain" has suffered on countless occasions due to RNG, surprise upsets, weird calls, and also poor play. It's time to find a new 'Mountain' to climb and prove that those who traverse its treacherous hills will rise above everyone else and prove they deserve to sit atop its peak. Team Mountain will rise again.

Experience: A member of the '4x Club' for the PSL as a manager and player. Top 10 All-Time player in PokeMMO and a winner of two invitational series; OU Winter Showdown (Shiny Eevee) and UU Summer Ball (Shiny Charizard). In the PSL it's known that as a player I help build team rapport and help in managerial decisions. As a manager I've rallied my teams from terrible positions to be feared late season, just narrowly missing the playoffs each time. I hope to build on this experience and push my team forward.

Let's fucking go. 

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my dominance of course
IGN: XPLOZ
Motivation: I really like the concept of this event and I think that doing it as a manager would be very interresting. Making strategic choices to build a team with a certain amount of money is pretty exciting. Moreover, I enjoy leading a team. I'm more a leader than a follower, that's why I founded my own team more than one year ago on this game. I did seasons 3 (entered at mid-season in Lion's team) and 4 (in Kanzo's team) of PSL, but I think that I didn't really prove what I was able to do (mainly unlucky), so it's time to make a dream team and to bring it as far as possible.
Experience: I am a comp player for a while, I am playing mainly OU and sometimes Doubles (because some of my OUs became Ubers with the time so it was a way to continue to use them^^). I won a couple of indivual tournaments, and also a team tournament (our 1st participation with RÑG). I have been the leader of RÑG for a while but this is now Guerinf. I'm known as a player in my team but also as a coach, always trying to help out my mates and bring them to the top.
On May 1, 2016 at 0:48 PM, DoubleJ said:

Ah crap I got deleted. Will repost later today. 

EDIT: 

IGN: DoubleJ

Motivation: I have had terrible luck in previous PSL seasons both as a player and as a manager. My team "The Mountain" has suffered on countless occasions due to RNG, surprise upsets, weird calls, and also poor play. It's time to find a new 'Mountain' to climb and prove that those who traverse its treacherous hills will rise above everyone else and prove they deserve to sit atop its peak. Team Mountain will rise again.

Experience: A member of the '4x Club' for the PSL as a manager and player. Top 10 All-Time player in PokeMMO and a winner of two invitational series; OU Winter Showdown (Shiny Eevee) and UU Summer Ball (Shiny Charizard). In the PSL it's known that as a player I help build team rapport and help in managerial decisions. As a manager I've rallied my teams from terrible positions to be feared late season, just narrowly missing the playoffs each time. I hope to build on this experience and push my team forward.

Let's fucking go. 

Pick me up coach 

6 hours ago, Gunthug said:

Thanks everyone for the signups so far - keep em coming! Also, Greck has been awarded an automatic Managerial bid due to his 3rd place finish last season (forgot we incentivized 3rd place). Still 5 manager spots up for grabs!

I'm not sure, don't take it for granted unless he says so, but he stated in the Octilery team chat that he doesn't intend to be a manager next season mostly because lost interest in game. Jice could take that role if he wants though, since he was captain.

12 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

I'm not sure, don't take it for granted unless he says so, but he stated in the Octilery team chat that he doesn't intend to be a manager next season mostly because lost interest in game. Jice could take that role if he wants though, since he was captain.

He pmed me a couple days ago making sure he still had the automatic spot - he's still free to decline it though if he'd rather play.

8 hours ago, JIceJDragon said:

I would much rather play

although if we do have a lack in managers I wouldn't care too much

but I'd sign up after I see we have some shittier managers than me

Oh you!

IGN: [AURA]Gluumac

Motivation:
Hi there! At first i have to say that i always wanted to be a Manager of PSL. Im the Champion of Season 3 (Coolio ftw Spheals #1) and also played Season 4.
I'm very active ING and the reason i want to become Manager under any circumstances is that i know exactly who to buy to become a Champion.
When i look at the previous Manager its a joke what player they have bought and how they did manage their Team without any Motivation and hearth
(except Coolio ftw Spheals #1).
I am very, very motivated to do it better and i like to build a team with a certain amount of money. I would give everything what i have to do my best at this PSL
and it begins already with the Signups!
I have enough time to spend to build a undefeatable Team and i will put everything to show ppl how to do it right.
Gunthug you wont make a wrong decision to make me a Manager for sure so just do it.

Experience:
I'm already a comp Player for a while and i am playing all Tiers. This year i've already reached 6 semi finals in each Tier but sadly i didnt win anyone cuz bad luck
or counterteaming but me and my previous Team have already won a Team Tournament.
Leading a team and recruiting new Player is my Passion. After the greatest leader of Team YOLO went inactive it was me who took the leadership
and recruited some unknown talents to the Team. After YOLO i joined AURA and gained much experience they are now nothing compared to me only little noobz.
With a huge amount of Comps i can help my Team out and give some useful adviced for their matches and leading them to the TOP!!!

LETS fu....g do it guys!

EDIT: won my first official too :)

Edited by ErrorGlumac
28 minutes ago, ErrorGlumac said:
IGN: [AURA]Gluumac

Motivation:
Hi there! At first i have to say that i always wanted to be a Manager of PSL. Im the Champion of Season 3 (Coolio ftw Spheals #1) and also played Season 4.
I'm very active ING and the reason i want to become Manager under any circumstances is that i know exactly who to buy to become a Champion.
When i look at the previous Manager its a joke what player they have bought and how they did manage their Team without any Motivation and hearth
(except Coolio ftw Spheals #1).
I am very, very motivated to do it better and i like to build a team with a certain amount of money. I would give everything what i have to do my best at this PSL
and it begins already with the Signups!
I have enough time to spend to build a undefeatable Team and i will put everything to show ppl how to do it right.
Gunthug you wont make a wrong decision to make me a Manager for sure so just do it.

Experience:
I'm already a comp Player for a while and i am playing all Tiers. This year i've already reached 6 semi finals in each Tier but sadly i didnt win anyone cuz bad luck
or counterteaming but me and my previous Team have already won a Team Tournament.
Leading a team and recruiting new Player is my Passion. After the greatest leader of Team YOLO went inactive it was me who took the leadership
and recruited some unknown talents to the Team. After YOLO i joined AURA and gained much experience they are now nothing compared to me only little noobz.
With a huge amount of Comps i can help my Team out and give some useful adviced for their matches and leading them to the TOP!!!

LETS fu....g do it guys!

-1 just because you said coolio had the best draft in psl history wich makes all the following statements false. Coolio got the luckyest mid season buy backs in psl history, I don't even count seaosn 3 as a real season since it was such bullshitt but o well hueeee. RAGING LIONS FTW, If I can win a season without even looking at the draft sheet going into draft day, imagine what I can do with preparation. HUE HUE

3 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Tbh, PSL has always had some kind of stupid ass drama associated with some team getting an 'unfair advantage'. Suck it up. Also how full of shit was that Gluumac manager application? Like does this guy even have a positive relationship with anyone that doesn't wanna bang him cuz they think he's a girl?

2ez

hey bro i like you too

girl or boy i wont suck as manager like you did hue

IGN:Telf
Motivation: Elcoolio and Kanzo, they were my managers for season 3 and 4 and they taught me a lot of what its like to be a manager. I even got my forums account banned to become one.
Experience:I've been playing pokemmo since early 2013 and I've participated in many tourneys (haven't won one yet though). I know how alot of the teirs work so if someone needs any help I can provide it.

sorry forgot repost my submission.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.