Pokemon GO Discussion Thread.

Which team did you choose?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team did you choose?

45 minutes ago, Artemiseta said:

Did you close and reopen it? Cause sometimes with server lagg it doesn't register the change so it would still be random

i has just done the same thing but I restarted it and it worked fine for me

This ^^

2 hours ago, FuzzyRegirock said:

When you name your cp 344 eevee Rainer and it evolves into a Jolteon 

1 hour ago, FuzzyRegirock said:

No it didn't work, sucks because that would've been a 900 vaporeon at least. I heard from a friend that the update made the name change trick not work because too many vaporeons were being made or something like that

the reason might be that it didnt save server side as arte said, cus servers are all kinds of fucked up. but i can understand why they removed it, cus vapo is fucking amazing. th easteregg was a nice one either way

2 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

the reason might be that it didnt save server side as arte said, cus servers are all kinds of fucked up. but i can understand why they removed it, cus vapo is fucking amazing. th easteregg was a nice one either way

It hasn't been removed though. fairly sure @ FuzzyRegirock just typed it incorrectly or something similar.

1 minute ago, Darkshade said:

It hasn't been removed though. fairly sure @FuzzyRegirock just typed it incorrectly or something similar.

I've also heard that you should log out and back in after renaming it and before evolving it, to make sure the servers record the name change before the evolution.

Just now, Darkshade said:

It looks as though there was some miscommunication between your game and the server then, but yeah it's definitely still working.

Well its also possible that he had already used the rainer trick.  You are only allowed to do it once per eeveelution.

On 15/07/2016 at 6:30 PM, Kizhaz said:

Just got told apparently golf buggy's aren't too fast for the egg counter, I might have a new method of hatching

Turns out at top speed my buggy goes too fast ;_; I was driving at snails pace on the way back to get some km's. After hatching a rattata I must have started going too fast again because my next egg was 0/2km when I got home

This game has made me realize my dreams of becoming a Pokemon master are truly never obtainable. I ran into a Pikachu and got that great throw and everything, but sadly it escaped and fled, while my sister on the other hand caught the Pikachu and hatched a Bulbasaur within 5 minutes of each other. Obviously she was meant to be the Pokemon master, not me

7 hours ago, Ploegy said:

This game has made me realize my dreams of becoming a Pokemon master are truly never obtainable. I ran into a Pikachu and got that great throw and everything, but sadly it escaped and fled, while my sister on the other hand caught the Pikachu and hatched a Bulbasaur within 5 minutes of each other. Obviously she was meant to be the Pokemon master, not me

Mate my first Eevee ran after one ball :/

Another day, another fucking rainer jolteon, despite the fact i named it rainer 5 hours ago and restarted the app several times and logged in and out prior. Can someone verify if this trick was fixed in the update or not

1glGfBg.png

And there's also a dragonite in the middle of the ocean

8265c290c59814fdefbba6e51c8424c3.png

Edited by FuzzyRegirock
18 minutes ago, FuzzyRegirock said:

Another day, another fucking rainer jolteon, despite the fact i named it rainer 5 hours ago and restarted the app several times and logged in and out prior. Can someone verify if this trick was fixed in the update or not

u can only use the eevee trick once per eeveelution, meaning u can alter a eevee 3 time, one for each type