UEFA EURO 2016 - Discussion thread

Just now, felix said:

why does Italy likes to grab shitty brazilians? Amauri, Eder, Thiago Motta, there was Cribari, but did he even played for italy once?

You can say what you want about Eder but today he played really good.

Just now, felix said:

why does Italy likes to grab shitty brazilians? Amauri, Eder, Thiago Motta, there was Cribari, but did he even played for italy once?

No idea really, altho to be honest Eder didn't play bad today...Cribari has never played for Italy as far as i know, but he did for Udinese#1. My guess for Motta would be the lack of Marchisio and Verratti 

Eder isn't a bad player, as none of those who I sad were, but I would say that he is like 3/5 player.

This England team, Sterling runs and runs and runs and nothing happens (usually a foul, but its all what he is worth), Sturridge isn't good enough for England team.

Is there any curse on England's goalkeepers?

33 minutes ago, felix said:

Eder isn't a bad player, as none of those who I sad were, but I would say that he is like 3/5 player.

This England team, Sterling runs and runs and runs and nothing happens (usually a foul, but its all what he is worth), Sturridge isn't good enough for England team.

Is there any curse on England's goalkeepers?

nah they just suck lmao 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12 hours ago, Vorred said:

wow belgium stopped being a constant disappointment for once?

If only England ever stopped disappointing, right? LOL

I wonder how long it took Rooney to figure out that Iceland were the ones playing in blue.

#England4everbad #Keepshitting

Tomorrow's newspapers:

636023279919885951-Screen-Shot-2016-06-2

Edited by Tranzmaster