[PSL V] Salty Suite (Poll Added!!!)

Salty Suite  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which matchups would you like to see for this year's Salty Suite?

• Raaidn v Firelion
    • DoubleJ v Forfiter
    • Overtoasted v Torinnnnnnn
    • Frags v Bowser
    • KaynineXL v Elcoolio
    • Raaidn v Zebra
    • DestructX v Gazelli
    • Xploz v Osuki
    • KaynineXL v Gazelli

Isn't osuki banned? C'mon lol.

Anyhoos, I've been insanely busy with boards and now transitioning to the clinical wards. I'll fight forf, but definitely lost interest when he requested vgc (hax tier). I'm also going to request we play nu over uu. Since gunthug thinks I'm at such a disadvantage. I'll reach out to forf to schedule a match when I'm ready. 

8 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

I think it's customary for one or more member of each salty suite matchup to give a synopsis of why they have "beef" with their opponent 

Tbh, if were talking about why they have "beef" with each other, Destruct vs Gazeli/Subzero/Kyzu should be #1, with Kaynine vs Gazeli/Subzero/Kyzu following right behind

^ I think only reason why osuki was chosen over destruct/gazelli is cause they already played a psl game and 'it's settled'

much like yubel vs doc, bowser vs frags...

but ye agreed kaynine should be in it, no matter who he faces, he is kind of a meme now

Edited by Eggplant
2 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

I think it's customary for one or more member of each salty suite matchup to give a synopsis of why they have "beef" with their opponent 

Lel, Forfiter is the leader of Aura, but unfortunately it goes a bit deeper than that.

At first, I kinda liked Aura. They were a young, up and coming team during a time when the game was looking pretty dead. LYLE and AW were rollin' everyone and these guys were shaping up to show a bit of talent helping one another along. As time wore on though, they got a little big headed and started making comparisons that in my opinion weren't justified. I fell in and out of their favor countless times arguing with TheFireLion and other randoms in their team such as herp or whatever. They recruited Senile which only made it harder for me to root for them. 

So during last PSL, overToasted beat me in UU with a crit Brick Break (+2 Zangoose) against my full HP Steelix to win the game. Aura nubs were riotous and it pissed me off, making out like I had gotten 6-0'd. Toast was a good chap about it, but I was still salty with his teammates. I had been contemplating quitting the game at the time, having won a bunch of shit and losing interest overall, so I just decided to delete my friends list which contained an Aura member or two. I felt like it was a stepping stone to leaving this game since logging on to a deep friends list typically comes with a few whispers, and those relationships keep you hooked. 

Anyhoos, a bit later Forf sees that I unfriended him for the second time and leaves a novel of a post on our team thread. Essentially calling me the scum of the Earth because he couldn't handle that I deleted him, attacking who I was as a person, and ultimately claiming I wasn't fit to be in the position I was in life. That post was later deleted by Forf, but shortly after I received a PM from him which contained even more hate directed at me. I didn't respond and just deleted it. 

From then on, I just kind of said fuck it and started trolling Forf wherever I could. It was fun because he's also really fucking annoying and repeats the same shit over and over and over and over. Gladiator this, Gladiator that, WIGGA WIGGA, I donated this, I donated that, I'm drunk, I'm from Poland, I have friends etc etc.

So here we are, full of fun drama and a meaningless match that won't amount to anything more than 500k in someone's pocket that will be wasted on everstones and breeding braces. 

13 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Lel, Forfiter is the leader of Aura, but unfortunately it goes a bit deeper than that.

At first, I kinda liked Aura. They were a young, up and coming team during a time when the game was looking pretty dead. LYLE and AW were rollin' everyone and these guys were shaping up to show a bit of talent helping one another along. As time wore on though, they got a little big headed and started making comparisons that in my opinion weren't justified. I fell in and out of their favor countless times arguing with TheFireLion and other randoms in their team such as herp or whatever. They recruited Senile which only made it harder for me to root for them. 

So during last PSL, overToasted beat me in UU with a crit Brick Break (+2 Zangoose) against my full HP Steelix to win the game. Aura nubs were riotous and it pissed me off, making out like I had gotten 6-0'd. Toast was a good chap about it, but I was still salty with his teammates. I had been contemplating quitting the game at the time, having won a bunch of shit and losing interest overall, so I just decided to delete my friends list which contained an Aura member or two. I felt like it was a stepping stone to leaving this game since logging on to a deep friends list typically comes with a few whispers, and those relationships keep you hooked. 

Anyhoos, a bit later Forf sees that I unfriended him for the second time and leaves a novel of a post on our team thread. Essentially calling me the scum of the Earth because he couldn't handle that I deleted him, attacking who I was as a person, and ultimately claiming I wasn't fit to be in the position I was in life. That post was later deleted by Forf, but shortly after I received a PM from him which contained even more hate directed at me. I didn't respond and just deleted it. 

From then on, I just kind of said fuck it and started trolling Forf wherever I could. It was fun because he's also really fucking annoying and repeats the same shit over and over and over and over. Gladiator this, Gladiator that, WIGGA WIGGA, I donated this, I donated that, I'm drunk, I'm from Poland, I have friends etc etc.

So here we are, full of fun drama and a meaningless match that won't amount to anything more than 500k in someone's pocket that will be wasted on everstones and breeding braces. 

Slight nitpick - that match v toast was actually for eggplant's unofficial LYLE gym battle, IIRC