[PSL V] Salty Suite (Poll Added!!!)

Salty Suite  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which matchups would you like to see for this year's Salty Suite?

• Raaidn v Firelion
    • DoubleJ v Forfiter
    • Overtoasted v Torinnnnnnn
    • Frags v Bowser
    • KaynineXL v Elcoolio
    • Raaidn v Zebra
    • DestructX v Gazelli
    • Xploz v Osuki
    • KaynineXL v Gazelli

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

I would be a scum if I wouldn't want to play the match at all, I'm fine with battling at any day except today. Deal with it or continue to cry.

Big difference from what you were posting yesterday. It's night and day with you, you fucking pleb. Go drink yourself to shit and get your ass beat by @LegendP

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Big difference from what you were posting yesterday. It's night and day with you, you fucking pleb. Go drink yourself to shit and get your ass beat by @LegendP

Keep crying. Those tears bring joy to my liver.

Want a tissue, kid? ;)

Alright, i'm gonna explain my salty suite vs Osukid since ppl don't know the whys and wherefores of the french community's dramas.

Night was falling on PokeMMO, when some french noobs decided to create a team : it was called RZKK. A member of this team, Goldblazed, decided to recruit me. I made good friends into it : Guerinf, Schuchty and others. We were rising, we won a TT, and when Hoenn's update was out, Goldblazed (who was executive at this moment) decided to leave the game. He told us that he hadn't got fun anymore on this game. Then, he strangely gave all his stuff to a girl : Osuki, which was his friend IRL. Osuki joined the clan "Saké", which became "SNOW" after a merger between two clans : Saké + DKER (gbwead comes from DKER). Some people from SNOW were thinking that this girl Osuki was weird : she always scouts battles at Mauville (Verm was Mauville at this time), she is "too good" at PvP for a new player, she never talks on teamspeak... ...

One day, gb and a friend of him from SNOW discovered that Osuki = Goldblazed. The girl was a guy, and Goldblazed lied to us : he was still playing this game. Some people were really upset, because the guy played on his "girl status" during some months. Goldblazed/Osuki came back to RZKK, which made an internal division. I left the team because the atmosphere became shit.

Two months later, I created a new french team : RÑG. The idea came from me and my friend Schuchty, who was done with the atmosphere inside RZKK too. We won a TT just after the creation of the team, we recruited Guerinf when he came back on the game, and we officialy became "the men to bring down" for RZKK. Osuki became Boss of RZKK, and they tried to shot us down : unsuccessfully :-((. Osuki was running alone, (and he was doing pretty well because he quickly entered the top10 best players of PokeMMO's history), while we were focused on bringing our entire team to the top. Finally, RZKK died and some went to AURA (Maekayy), Saké (Osuki) (cause yeah, SNOW died too), RÑG (Kriliin)...

After all of this, Osuki got banned for 'botting' and he is now a semi ghost named Axoa who scouts battles 20h/24h at Verm.

There is also a girl story between us, but I won't talk much about it here cause it's more about private life. All you need to know is that I had a relationship with a girl coming from this game (that I met IRL) and as he was a very close friend to her, he managed to separate us over time.

Osuki is mainly a UU/NU player, while I'm mainly a OU player, so we didn't meet often in tourneys, but if we look at stats, we're at 2-1 (for me) at the moment. I won in UU and Doubles, he won in OU.

I'm waiting for ya, I already chose my tier some time ago. ;-)