[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 6

7 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

Good thing is up to Gun, competitiveness is the more important thing not giving away victories to teams when they could have been decided in a match as we expect them to be. If he decides it is over then that will be I guess 

I'm not a proponent of activity wins, I just feel robo should have been subbed out a lot sooner considering it was obvious he couldn't play during the week and then even with the extension. Not robo's fault at all. 

In a situation like this, thinkie would have long declared a no-contest on monday.

It's just shit that a no contest clearly favors one team over the other woth the current 4-3.

Anyways @JJ I don't really see a reason to have robo subbed when he and kiz both logged on every day at least once, pretty sure. So i mevee considered him inactive.

Their pms are pretty shit and they are never online at the same time. But like, robo got to schedule a fight with guerinf with no qualms--so the issue isn't 100% robo availability.

I really didn't feel like it was on me more than it was on lion to call a sub. If the opponent wasn't a kizhaz timezone, it wouldn't have been a problem for robo.

Just now, Eggplant said:

In a situation like this, thinkie would have long declared a no-contest on monday.

It's just shit that a no contest clearly favors one team over the other woth the current 4-3.

Anyways @JJ I don't really see a reason to have robo subbed when he and kiz both logged on every day at least once, pretty sure. So i mevee considered him inactive.

Their pms are pretty shit and they are never online at the same time. But like, robo got to schedule a fight with guerinf with no qualms--so the issue isn't 100% robo availability.

I really didn't feel like it was on me more than it was on lion to call a sub. If the opponent wasn't a kizhaz timezone, it wouldn't have been a problem for robo.

Yeah well think got himself banned. Not a good example for anyone to follow, can you imagine if I got banned holding everyone's donations?!

Just now, Gunthug said:

Yeah well think got himself banned. Not a good example for anyone to follow, can you imagine if I got banned holding everyone's donations?!

It was just fun to note.

I am much more appreciative that you'd extend the deadline this far. Totally not complaining!

6 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Lol stalled the match. Homie was in the woods living that good life. And well kiz was bbq'ing some shrimps. Eggplant should have made the sub knowing robo was gonzo. Just my 2 cents. 

In egg's defense: he didn't know I was on vacation and Kiz and I have been trying to play the match since at least a week ago