[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 6

5 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

when u do it as a strat is ok, not bullshit like the one rendiz had, u had and jhowshit had, get me?

Not that true bro,

Kali had an incredible luck vs Jovi at the beginning, and Jovi was in trouble only because of that. The end was kinda desserved, but the battle was a joke, I agree.

3 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

Not that true bro,

Kali had an incredible luck vs Jovi at the beginning, and Jovi was in trouble only because of that. The end was kinda desserved, but the battle was a joke, I agree.

I don't mind that, it was a battle, my point is that is the third battle defined only by hax, and all of them were done cause imabe had the win EASILY but 4 crits and an important rock slide miss said otherwise, kali was close so alright, and foggi only needed the flinch OF SERENE GRACE or not get FROZEN or even THAW after 1 turn or 2 not 7 turns frozen. That's what I'm calling bullshit

1 hour ago, Arimanius said:

when u do it as a strat is ok, not bullshit like the one rendiz had

Are you still going on about that? Yes the rock slide miss clearly helped and definitely helped down the line as gengar would have been really low but it would have lived regardless. I calced the RS damage before the play and then put the calc in normal chat when you were complaining about it + linking incorrect calcs while claiming gengar had less health than it really did. Outside of that there wasn't really that much RNG since we both missed leech seed + the crits were on things that didn't really matter.

I haven't seen the other matches so I cannot comment about it but its a Pokemon game and its full of RNG. Brotherhood got fucked in the first couple of weeks really hard by RNG and other BS stuff. Yes RNG can suck but lets not pretend that you guys are the only ones to get fucked by things outside of your control.

Edited by Rendiz
Because I Can
4 hours ago, Rendiz said:

Are you still going on about that? Yes the rock slide miss clearly helped and definitely helped down the line as gengar would have been really low but it would have lived regardless. I calced the RS damage before the play and then put the calc in normal chat when you were complaining about it + linking incorrect calcs while claiming gengar had less health than it really did. Outside of that there wasn't really that much RNG since we both missed leech seed + the crits were on things that didn't really matter.

I haven't seen the other matches so I cannot comment about it but its a Pokemon game and its full of RNG. Brotherhood got fucked in the first couple of weeks really hard by RNG and other BS stuff. Yes RNG can suck but lets not pretend that you guys are the only ones to get fucked by things outside of your control.

ofc it could live cause according to u it had 100% health, and it was bold +1 full hp and def xD I post the right calc just after u told me and it was dead so yeah :)

2 hours ago, DestructX said:

Me vs Sebat should be tonight 

Can we have an exact hour pls? Im unsure if its worth staying awake for long if it will happen later on

e:

nvm thunderstorm i cant spec anyway. But the exact hour would be cool regardless

Edited by RysPicz
4 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

Did you make sure to check the damage calc to doubles? Since rock slide does 33% less in doubles

Yeah what he said was right, I made a wrong calc in single with a bold full hp and def gengar and he told me right away so I made it again and calced in doubles with again BOLD FULL HP AND DEF and even with that it had a chance to die, cause ofc his gengar was like that xD I just hate when players don't accept when they were lucky, it's ok, it's not like they can push a button and be lucky but don't be like that when 3 victories were won by pure hax. That's all I'm saying

Just now, TheNightArch said:

That moment when rendiz comes online just to show ari the evs on gengar

To remember my EV spread.

252 Atk Metagross Rock Slide vs. 142 HP / 116 Def Gengar: 41-49 (26.7 - 32%)

Can't remember exactly how much hp gengar had but pretty sure was 34%. I checked before I made the play to make sure my Gengar would live and I stated this numerous times after the game.

6 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

Yeah what he said was right, I made a wrong calc in single with a bold full hp and def gengar and he told me right away so I made it again and calced in doubles with again BOLD FULL HP AND DEF and even with that it had a chance to die, cause ofc his gengar was like that xD I just hate when players don't accept when they were lucky, it's ok, it's not like they can push a button and be lucky but don't be like that when 3 victories were won by pure hax. That's all I'm saying

And yes I admit I was lucky in that match but tbh i'll take anything I can get given how fucked brotherhood got in the early weeks by BS as well as how terrible I have been performing recently as well as also having bad rng in some matches. Regardless I don't really care about this anymore. Its trivial and pointless to argue about it. RNG happens in pokemon and there is nothing we can do about it.