[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 6

Just now, Linken said:

if heroes do make the tie this week and win the next one while mountain looses they can make the playoffs

it depends on the Pts then

This would imply that The Heroes of Light ends up with 3 wins - 3 loses - 1 tie and that Team Mountain also ends up with 3 wins - 3 loses - 1 tie. When that happens, we look at TB. Since Team Mountain won against The Heroes of Light (week 3), Team Mountain would be ahead of The Heroes of Light and the number of individual wins should not matter. 

LF Gunthug to confirm.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tRTwZbYHMRgoNJ6-spkI7ECbLsc61mh5iVbAUD5By1Y/edit#gid=0

Check the standings tab - even though it's not kept updated (since challonge is keeping it updated) the tiebreakers are there. First tiebreaker (if only 2 teams are tied) is head to head results, and then if that's tied we go to Match wins (which is points on the challonge bracket). In a 3 way tiebreaker, if 1 team has beaten both of the other teams they get the tiebreaker but if it's a deadlock (team a beat team b, team b beat team c, team c beat team a) then we'll go to match wins.

Just getting home, I'll try to power through this buzz and get next week's thread out here shortly

1 minute ago, XPLOZ said:

Good come back Plebs Of Light, I guess only true competitors can do that.

Hide contents

Now I want the prize of the team with best amount of ties, ty

i'll give you one if you win next week

7 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

i think they are uncontested even if they don't tie next week cause they have so many

and i'm sure it's no secret but i would rather they win

Lets be honest. It's not like you are going to lose to UFO so Brotherhood getting another tie should still be fine for you.

Just now, Rendiz said:

Lets be honest. It's not like you are going to lose to UFO so Brotherhood getting another tie should still be fine for you.

if you tie lions, then lions will be 3-3-1

and if we winn vs ufo, we will be 3-3-1

and lions will be above becasue we lost to lions directly that specific week

so we need you to win so they are 3-4-0 and we will outrank