[PSL 6] HYPE Thread

34 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Update: Thanks to @Munya who donated nearly 1500 Kelpsy berries, we have reached a new total of 52,550,000. Her donation fetched a total of like 2.3M on the GTL and then I added a bit to square off the number. Unfortunately I can't math, but that extra 50k should help when it comes time to mailing out the prizes. 

>Munya

>Her

@Munya

We need to procreate right now.

when you look at recent updated manga and you find this at the top

b163e09ace.png

anyways im at chapter 38 now, should be done with 87 in a couple hours

if anyone's curious it's just another one of those survival genres, everyone stranded on an island, need 8 kills to get off. also everyone has bombs.

Edited by Eggplant
1 hour ago, Eggplant said:

when you look at recent updated manga and you find this at the top

b163e09ace.png

anyways im at chapter 38 now, should be done with 87 in a couple hours

if anyone's curious it's just another one of those survival genres, everyone stranded on an island, need 8 kills to get off. also everyone has bombs.

wasn't there an anime adaptation to it too? Remember it from the awesome OP from nano, damn.

18 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

wasn't there an anime adaptation to it too? Remember it from the awesome OP from nano, damn.

oh ya. i found it. Makes it look better!

I dunno why dude named himself after it. really not my fav. like... the battles aren't as clever as you'd hope. also nobody knows how to aim and apparently when a bomb blows 2 feet away from you it's pretty random if you get out uninjured or die