[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

16 hours ago, BluePocket said:

Today I have an amazing experience

Then i wanna share my amazing experience from 1,5 years ago. My first TT ! 

I was in Team Pkel. I was an amateur but i was really ready for that competition. Actually that was my first NU official battle too. Near me, @Havsha sensei was dominating UU tier. Its a honor to play with him! Btw, i was against a mexican guy. My opponent had all annoying pokes, sableye , shedinja. Luckily i found a way to scare them and my opponent sent a grumpig. My pokes couldn't stop this monster. All of them had low special defence. Except one ! 

I sent my mantine. Grumpig started to setup calm mind. But i experienced before. Mantine can handle 6x calm mind from slowking and kill it back with mirror coat. I was like " come on, show your power. Im ready for this !" And Grumpig completed his 6x calm mind setup. I choosed mirror coat move with shining eyes. And grumpig used Shock Wave !!! Mantine Ohko'd. My eyes dulled too. After that battle, i afraid of grumpig for a long time. Yup thats a tragedy.

Summary: Grumpig can use shock wave. Never seen again tho. Thanks for listen xD

1 hour ago, FinnTheMember said:

Then i wanna share my amazing experience from 1,5 years ago. My first TT ! 

I was in Team Pkel. I was an amateur but i was really ready for that competition. Actually that was my first NU official battle too. Near me, @Havsha sensei was dominating UU tier. Its a honor to play with him! Btw, i was against a mexican guy. My opponent had all annoying pokes, sableye , shedinja. Luckily i found a way to scare them and my opponent sent a grumpig. My pokes couldn't stop this monster. All of them had low special defence. Except one ! 

I sent my mantine. Grumpig started to setup calm mind. But i experienced before. Mantine can handle 6x calm mind from slowking and kill it back with mirror coat. I was like " come on, show your power. Im ready for this !" And Grumpig completed his 6x calm mind setup. I choosed mirror coat move with shining eyes. And grumpig used Shock Wave !!! Mantine Ohko'd. My eyes dulled too. After that battle, i afraid of grumpig for a long time. Yup thats a tragedy.

Summary: Grumpig can use shock wave. Never seen again tho. Thanks for listen xD

Thanks for your sharing and it's really unpreditable for Grumpig to use Shock Wave.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.