[PSL 6] Player Signups

IGN: Spaintakula

Timezone: Gmt +2?

Tiers: OU/UU/ADV/DPP/ maybe vgc too

Fluff: I'd say I was 7-0 and then 2-6 the season after that, but I don't wanna discourage the people who went undefeated their first season ;x

And I'm a great punch buddy incase you need sparring, I swear.

Possible side-effects to hiring me may include getting my oppoment blacklisted for a few seasons. Like, 66.6666667% chance.

Edited by Spaintakula

IGN: Hassan

Timezone:  I have no clue, I be always traveling and shit. I'm actually in a train while posting this.

Tiers: OU

Fluff: Give me gladiator and I'll take care of the rest. @RysPicz Frags knows. I also played in seasons 4 and 5 and had a pretty decent record.

P.S my in game account is currently banned due to triggered staff members. keep me in reserve or some shit until staff can come to their senses.

I would like to wish all participating players the best of luck!

IGN:fredrichnietze

Timezone:[OTHER]

Tiers:

PokeMMO OU

im B tier at best. won one big 64 man once year or two ago and havent cared about ou in a long time. i still have a shit ton of coms and know how to play and can sub if needed, and not completly suck and probably win a few matches.
PokeMMO UU

used to be teir council for uu and havent played it much lately as it is currently broken in my opinion. i would say im A ~ B+ in UU and given a little time could breed any UU's i dont have and i already have most of them. 
PokeMMO NU

i have a fairly decent amount of NU's. back when i was UU council i made it a point to train and test out every single UU pokemon personally. now adays most of them are nu and since then i have dabbled. when i play i do well and have beaten several good players but i do not have enough experience to accuratly rate myself in the teir. a bit of a risky buy but i think i could do well.
PokeMMO Doubles

this is my main thing. A class and only a few people can reliably beat me. i was the first to use screens, follow me, l rod, and several other lesser known doubles mechanics in pokemmo. their is only one poke i havent tried out in doubles and dont own, althou their are a few i should probably get newer updated ones of.
Showdown ADV OU 

i used to play this a lot and am a bit rusty. back in the day i got to top 10 in rankings for a few months then got a new pc and lost all my teams and quit.
Showdown DPP OU

havent played it much. i understand the mechanics and a lot of the strategys and builds but im no gunthug.
Showdown VGC 

played this a lot but preferred showdown doubles as 6v6 and it is far less broken. vgc 16 was a mistake. a black stain on the history of vgc.i would say im A class in vgc, but im not immabetheverybest level and while i think i can reliably beat keith in pokemmo doubles, hes probably better then i in vgc.

Fluff:

@doc DO NOT BUY ME

to the other 7, im fairly decent at team building and strategy. i have been in all 5 seasons of psl as a player or manager and have helped teammates in team building and strategy in all seasons, althou not much in season 5 for personal reasons. also if you buy me and we win, you can expect near to or all of my money going to the next psl season. i have been fairly active for the last 3? 4? years and with one exception i get along with just about everyone pretty well. you can expect no going rip mid season or no contest or any other bullshit from me. i dealt with it as a manager and i refuse to make another go through such experience on my behalf. if you're still reading this congrats you do not have attention deficient disorder, or you skipped most of it and yes im rambling at this point to waste away you life and time whahahahaha.

fin~

jk more fluff i have like 300 comps or so total and am literally the comp bank for a entire team.

Edited by fredrichnietze