[PSL 6] Betting Thread

10 minutes ago, Rendiz said:

SMH these people crying about their tiny ass debts.

I swear I don't know how a community can be so shit with so many people pulling these scum moves.

I remember when I stood the community up for 3M after my boy JSTUD choked againsts Kili and everyone raged like I just slapped their baby, banged knocked up their sister, and told their Grandma's they made bad soup. Eventually felt bad and paid up. Shout out to @EricTheGreat who held my helm as collateral for his loan. 

Where the rage now community? The damn thread master about to skip out on ya'll. 

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

You all acting too soon, it's only been a couple hours since the bet was won with no hard proof that he won't pay. I'd say that blacklist is more likely a joke,

lmao, he's not paying. i dont support this decision at all. dont make bets if you cant pay them, im 3m in debt right now and im gonna do everything i can to pay asap. He can be banned from betting anyways, cuz im hosting the bet thread next year #IronFistOfTor #PayUrrDebts #InstaBlackList

1 minute ago, Rendiz said:

Other than JIce is Aimi serious about not paying? If you are going to be an uptight uguu who cries about anyone and reports anyone who breaks the ToS in anyway even team mates it would be pretty sad if such an incredible upstanding member of our community would do something so scummy and underhanded.

Lmfao, how much was her debt? I didn't even notice that, fucking scumbags ruining our threads by posting in it their cringe shit then they even refuse to pay when they lose. Can they like just gtfo