[PSL 6] Salty Suite Nominations Thread

On 7.11.2016 at 3:42 AM, TheChampionMike said:

Tor vs Raai. My boy Tor needs that rematch and he can win.

He salty he got kicked? Tbh he had every opportunity to win in our psl match. He had a blaziken that I coudlnt wall, but it ended up dying to LO recoil and getting just one kill iirc

I didnt just kick him from LYLE cuz i didnt like him, I kicked him cuz he was shit

1 minute ago, raaidn said:

He salty he got kicked? Tbh he had every opportunity to win in our psl match. He had a blaziken that I coudlnt wall, but it ended up dying to LO recoil and getting just one kill iirc

I didnt just kick him from LYLE cuz i didnt like him, I kicked him cuz he was shit

Classic raaidn, hasnt been relevant for like a year and shittalks someone whos psl record is better is his kek #banter

4 minutes ago, raaidn said:

lmao fam been a nobody in this game for like a year and has the nerve to shit talk someone with a better record this season

Edited by Nobarsmcgee
porkey sniped me

Not rly ashamed of my record this season, if u had seen my matches u would know. Pretty sure u actually have, but u guys beeing poops so no point argueing

And ur statement is stupid on so many lvls. Ive been working my ass off IRL the last year, so yeah sry for not beeing able to stay up late and enter tournies, or spending hrs each day breeding fucking comps. I've proved what I can do when actually committing to the game, unlike some.

c7986de951b7b4d1098ae11bcd20d896.png  

6 minutes ago, raaidn said:

Alright thats it, IVE HAD IT UP TO HERE O/

Quitting my job tomorrow, time to get my priorities straight and show these thrashtalking anime uguus what I used to be about.

For those with low iq, he meant  he's not quitting his job just to show y'all that he's good at this game when he has already proven himself to y'all newbies who just heard of this game and have yet to prove yourselves with some official wins.

Can you confirm raaidn?