[PSL 7] Week Six

22 minutes ago, EricTheGreat said:

3 of them haven't said anything in my team pm for 2 weeks... if they wanted to play I want them to make an effort. It's not my job to make them want to be on the team, I can only help them if they dont

You're a complete idiot. You're the manager, so you make the fuckign effort to talk to your players, not the other way around. I have spanish players on my team and even though they don't talk much on the team pm, they are still very active in game and that's where I talk to them. Releasing a player for beign inactive on the pokemmo's forum is a joke if you made no effort to contact them in game.

Everyone knows that this is the real reason why you wanted them released:

d2c43468e6282a88d8da5e2712e4313d.png

This reason completly goes against what PSL is about. You're scum.

3 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

594797071c0ee9a657252014a202c112.png

KU6K3d8.jpg

Ya answered you right before. So stop being full of shit. The announcement says they were released for being incative and they are not, so get it right isntead of making excuses for taking one dumb decision after another.

edit: before actually

Edited by gbwead
1 minute ago, gbwead said:

Ya answered you right before. So stop being full of shit. The announcement says they were released for being incative and they are not, so get it right isntead of making excuses for taking one dumb decision after another.

edit: before actually

I feel like if you hate PSL this much you should quit

1 minute ago, gbwead said:

Ya answered you right after. So stop being full of shit. The announcement says they were released for being incative and they are not, so get it right isntead of making excuses for taking one dumb decision after another.

1cb883d26fde2fe3c619325bb4b06252.png

excuse the mewtwo shit, i have system messages in my whisper tab for some reason

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

1cb883d26fde2fe3c619325bb4b06252.png

excuse the mewtwo shit, i have system messages in my whisper tab for some reason

Look at the edit I made before you posted this.

2 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

I feel like if you hate PSL this much you should quit

I hate idiots like yourself, not PSL. I'm not surprised you can't tell the difference.

10 minutes ago, gbwead said:

You're a complete idiot. You're the manager, so you make the fuckign effort to talk to your players, not the other way around. I have spanish players on my team and even though they don't talk much on the team pm, they are still very active in game and that's where I talk to them. Releasing a player for beign inactive on the pokemmo's forum is a joke if you made no effort to contact them in game.

6mhVKx4.jpg

16 minutes ago, gbwead said:

All my players now communicate without me forcing them to. They cooperate and work with the team while being friendly and considerate. If they make no attempt to be a part of the team. I'll release them, it's no problem to me. I don't want dead weight holding us down. Two of the players were benched, and didn't speak again after that. This is an example of what I don't want on the team. They didn't help team build, practice, give words of encouragement, loan comps, or even introduce themselves to the new players. If they don't want to be a part of the team I won't make them. Instead of quitting when benched, they should work to improve themselves and the team

Edited by EricTheGreat
Just now, EricTheGreat said:

All my players now communicate without me forcing them to. They cooperate and work with the team while being friendly and considerate. If they make no attempt to be a part of the team. I'll release them, it's no problem to me. I don't want dead weight holding us down. Two of the players were benched, and didn't speak again after that. This is an example of what I don't want on the team. They didn't help team build, practice, give words of encouragement, loan comps, or even introduce themselves to the new players. If they don't want to be a part of the team I won't make them. 

We all know LKrenz wears the pants. You're the one that should be released.