Jump to content

Game troll or Bug shinny ?? o.O


Recommended Posts

hello PokeMMO people, this post is for those people who are registered in the game forum: comment who still hasn't got their first shinny pokemon, variocolor pokemon... I've been playing pokemmo for 6 years and since the hordes were implemented I couldn't get my first shinny... it would be a bug in my account or an error that registers the game..

 

hola gente de pokemon, este post es para aquellas personas que estan registradas en el foro del juego: comenten quien aun no tiene su primer pokemon shinny, pokemon variocolor... llevo 6 años jugando pokemmo y desde que se implementaron las hordas no pude sacar mi primer shinny... seria un bug en mi cuenta o un error que registra el juego..
Link to comment
Posted (edited)
The truth is that I've been playing for almost 4,000 hours but, I was always training evs of the pokemon that made comps and used a sweet aroma, but it looks like that RNG touched me.... I hate to believe that so many encounters I had hordes or simple... it hasn't come out yet...

 

La verdad es que llevo casi 4000 horas jugando pero, siempre estaba entrenando evs de los pokemon que hacían comps y usaban un aroma dulce, pero parece que me tocó el RNG.... odio creer eso muchos encuentros tuve hordas o simple... todavia no me ha salido...
Edited by keirama
Link to comment

Count encounters, every time someone thinks they are at like 500k with no shinies its because they are estimating their encounter count without actually keeping track, but if you count your encounters you'll realize #1 that you are going much slower than you think, and #2 that you'll probably get a shiny under like 50k

Link to comment

almost 8 years and 2k playtime, not a single one, despite spending millions on leppas and shiny charms when the pricing wasnt nuts, countless nights/hours/weeks of farming exclusively for shinys. Hence, not even counting the EV/XP training in those years.

 

I dunno man.  Feels odd, thats for sure. But after all its RNG and we are just not blessed. 

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Johnwaynee said:

almost 8 years and 2k playtime

Damn. That is rough. I am at 725 hours of playtime since my last (and only) shiny. Most of which is leveling Pokemon with hordes for ¥en. Some people get that blessing from RNGsus, some people RNG that is sus.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, WolfMerrik said:

Damn. That is rough. I am at 725 hours of playtime since my last (and only) shiny. Most of which is leveling Pokemon with hordes for ¥en. Some people get that blessing from RNGsus, some people RNG that is sus.

It surely is depressing and #1 reason i take breaks and stop playing after weeks of a hunt for nothing.

Tho, i can't deny i already thought it could be related to ro.ms or client problems, so i kinda can relate how he must feel^^
But thats the nature of RNG.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, keirama said:
The truth is that I've been playing for almost 4,000 hours but, I was always training evs of the pokemon that made comps and used a sweet aroma, but it looks like that RNG touched me.... I hate to believe that so many encounters I had hordes or simple... it hasn't come out yet...

 

La verdad es que llevo casi 4000 horas jugando pero, siempre estaba entrenando evs de los pokemon que hacían comps y usaban un aroma dulce, pero parece que me tocó el RNG.... odio creer eso muchos encuentros tuve hordas o simple... todavia no me ha salido...

Try to focus on shiny hunting for at least a week, in sure you will find a one..  it's just a time possession, be patient 

Edited by Branaso
Link to comment

Like 2-3days ago one of my friend got 3 shinies in a day, one of which was shiny staryu. The odds of shinies are always going to be same 1/30k no matter at how many encounter you are at although it can be reduced but more or less you gotta do encounter more pokes to increase the chances of encountering a shiny. I was hunting for shiny ditto from about 4days and averagely was playing like 12-15hours.. after like 30k+ encounters, countless leppa berries and total 30-40hours I finally got  a shiny though it was raticate but still it counts

Link to comment

 

16 hours ago, keirama said:
hello PokeMMO people, this post is for those people who are registered in the game forum: comment who still hasn't got their first shinny pokemon, variocolor pokemon... I've been playing pokemmo for 6 years and since the hordes were implemented I couldn't get my first shinny... it would be a bug in my account or an error that registers the game..

 

hola gente de pokemon, este post es para aquellas personas que estan registradas en el foro del juego: comenten quien aun no tiene su primer pokemon shinny, pokemon variocolor... llevo 6 años jugando pokemmo y desde que se implementaron las hordas no pude sacar mi primer shinny... seria un bug en mi cuenta o un error que registra el juego..

Have you ever hunted a shiny? Like looking hordes for weeks and counting all encounters.

In a shiny hunt you only lose the shiny if you give up the shiny hunt (hi safari zone o/)

 

Try this bro, If you really want shiny do it right that good results will come.

 

McTermi is a noisy krankenwagen

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, RochaBR said:

 

Have you ever hunted a shiny? Like looking hordes for weeks and counting all encounters.

In a shiny hunt you only lose the shiny if you give up the shiny hunt (hi safari zone o/)

 

Try this bro, If you really want shiny do it right that good results will come.

 

McTermi is a noisy krankenwagen

To bring a serious comment to the topic: if people complaining about having shinys cause of ingame hours, they dont understand anything about Shunting. Staying in Vermillion, Playing Comps and kill 200 Pokes to finish ev+lvl50 will take endlessly much comps to find your shinys. Dedicated Shiny hunters are able to get 1200 Encounter/Hour with Leppa+Sweet Scene and a bit less like 1000 with close pokecenter healing. Do that for 8 hrs a day and for 2 weeks and i bet with everyone, u will find a shiny. U got ~120k Encounter and only in the rarest of occupations, which btw never happened to me in now 10 years, you may Not find a shiny. My Average Shiny Rate with Donator for 7 Months noe is btw at 21/22k. Keep yourself Motivated and Dedicated, you will get it. No one ever said its easy, but the Sparkle when it pops up is all worth it everytime.

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, TheBloo said:

My alt has been here for 10 years also 2k hrs played and no shiny. Why no shiny??? 10 years and 2k hrs.... oh thats right, Shiny dont care about your time played. Only encounters matter.

 

oh wow look, everyone crying about shiny rate posted their time and not their encounters.

Please I have 2k hours of afk in verm how come I get no shiny? Stupid unfair shiny rate

Link to comment
44 minutes ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Please I have 2k hours of afk in verm how come I get no shiny? Stupid unfair shiny rate

 

42 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

Took me 5954 hours for my first OT shiny. 

 

give me sympathy pls

 

@Kyu specifically targets you 2. I would also if I was dev...

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.