Writing JOHTOMORROW every day until it becomes true

2 hours ago, Grazzle said:

How do you guys plan to play Johto? Play it old school without looking at IV/EV's etc or buy the best pokemons for it?

Pick Chikorita to provide maximum difficulty (since everyone complained about him in PTS).

I know many people are breeding full teams of 5x31's or 2x31's + Moxie mons, but that will make the region embarrassingly easy.

We waited this long.. I at least want a challenge.

6 minutes ago, Enlightt said:

Pick Chikorita to provide maximum difficulty (since everyone complained about him in PTS).

I know many people are breeding full teams of 5x31's or 2x31's + Moxie mons, but that will make the region embarrassingly easy.

We waited this long.. I at least want a challenge.

Okay. I think it's more fun to play it how I did as a kid, just play with what I find.

I've been away for a few months with the hopes of Johto being released sometime now but I guess not. 

As a dev myself this is some lack of care for the community. Don't give deadlines if you can't keep them, this is an on-going theme for you guys. 

The game might be F2P but the turn over in micro transactions should mean you can outsource dev work or atleast employee some more people. Fk I would even imagine there are devs here willing to do it for free...

Edited by Syntexqt
16 hours ago, Syntexqt said:

I've been away for a few months with the hopes of Johto being released sometime now but I guess not. 

As a dev myself this is some lack of care for the community. Don't give deadlines if you can't keep them, this is an on-going theme for you guys. 

The game might be F2P but the turn over in micro transactions should mean you can outsource dev work or atleast employee some more people. Fk I would even imagine there are devs here willing to do it for free...

You must give some feedback, even if you can't keep your word, so community stays active, else game dies faster, that's what they learned years ago, and you should learn SOON (←local jokes are another reason)