[WC 6] PokeMMO World Cup 6th Edition - Captain Nomination Thread

PokeMMO World Cup 6

Registered Teams Status

60bde8a4b1d36188741236.gif

Welcome to the World Cup 6 Captain Nomination thread. From July 23rd 2023 to August 13th 2023, players who wish to become captains may do so by filling the following template by replacing gbwead with your name and Canada with region in the world you want to represent (a country, a state, a territory, a province, etc.):

I, gbwead , would like to represent Canada as captain for World Cup 6. I consent that WC staff can confirm that I come from Canada

Warning! I do not want to know if the place in the world you want to represent is a country, a nation, a city, a region, a province, a state, a territory, etc. Any sign up that deviate from the template in any way will be rejected and removed at my discretion. 

Details

Spoiler

Potential captains will be interrogated by me or another member of the World Cup Staff to get certified.

Once certified (an announcement will be made), a captain can start collecting donations for their team. On August 19, all teams donations must be submitted to the character name "WCSIX". Teams that donate the most will be selected to compete in this World Cup season.

Teams representing the same part of the world will be in direct competition with donations and only one will be selected. For instance, I will not accept United States A and United States B as two seperate competing teams, only one will be selected. However, I will accept United States East Coast and United States West Coast as seperate competing teams because they represent different parts of the world.

The captain of each team must also make sure to receive donations from at least 3 players originating for their team's region. The 3 mandatory donators are not allowed to donate to other teams; doing so will result in losing their status of mandatory donator.

Aside from the 3 mandatory donators, team captains will have complete control on who gets to play for their team. Be wary which captain you give your support to because they will have the power to reject you from their team if they please.

Members of the World Cup Staff and the World Cup Police can participate as players or captain. They will have no say regarding any incident that would involve their team.

List of captain's obligations:

• Managing the funds of their team:
  • Selecting a roster for their team
  • Submitting weekly lineups for their team
  • Assisting players scheduling their duels
  • Being active on Discord

This thread is only for signing up captains and their team.
Players sign ups will be opened on August 20.

Edited by gbwead