Guessing the 11th Anniversary Event Features!

Hello! & Welcome to Guess the New Features of 11th Anniversary Event!

After this Topics called "Writing Johtomorrow until it became True", it's my Turn to make this New Interesting Topics before the Updates has Arrived soon!

The Rules is Simple! Just use your Own Mind & Guess the New Features until the Devs Response if it's True or False! Goodluck!

Here's my Guess for Today!

1.) Gen 2 Alpha Starter Pokémon Battle like Last Year did.

2.) New Alpha Swarm once again.

3.) E4 Reruns in Johto will be Enabled also.

4.) New Vanity Items. (Which i don't know what are they?)

5.) Breeding Pokémons in Johto will be Enabled. (The Ruins of Daycare might start to Repair it soon)

That's all of my Guess for now & i don't know what the Devs are gonna say these my Guess New Features, so goodluck Guessing it then!

P.S. please don't Closed the Topics Early before the 11th Anniversary Event Arrived! Thnx!

Edited by kenjimAd
Seasons of Catching Legendary Dogs Confirmed!

See! I told you i was right! Someone are Spoiling something False Information about that Canceling the 11th Anniversary Event!

Anyway! Time to Guess a New Features in 11th Anniversary Event & Goodluck!

Edited by kenjimAd

I bet the Mods & some Other Players are trying to Make them a Joke Stuff even it's Confirmed!

Well... Guess we had no choice to Start Blocking these Players except Mods before 11th Anniversary Event Arrived by Next Update. 🙄

2 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

I bet the Mods & some Other Players are trying to Make them a Joke Stuff even it's Confirmed!

Well... Guess we had no choice to Start Blocking these Players except Mods before 11th Anniversary Event Arrived by Next Update. 🙄

Don't take to serious 😅

probably just a misunderstanding between the staff, if Rache say there's will be an anniversary, I believe.

It's been a Week already as the Forgotten of 11th Anniversary Event. The Devs are Still Planning already after the Johto Released & my Bet will be now is by Last Day of August 31st or by either 1st-2nd Weeks of September for sure...

Edited by kenjimAd
23 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

It's been a Week already as the Forgotten of 11th Anniversary Event. The Devs are Still Planning already after the Johto Released & my Bet will be now is by Last Day of August 31st or by either 1st-2nd Weeks of September for sure...

Optimistic. I really don't think we are that close to an anniversary event, but I would be positively surprised if it happened. 

Welp! The Devs Confirmed that they will Add more Coins Rewards in Voltorb Flip! Meaning, More Grinding & More Exchange Rewards then! That might have a Chance to Add it by this 11th Anniversary Event Update!

Edited by kenjimAd
16 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

Welp! The Devs Confirmed that they will Add more Coins Rewards in Voltorb Flip! Meaning, More Grinding & More Exchange Rewards then! That might have a Chance to Add it by this 11th Anniversary Event Update!

You misinterpreted, Voltorb Flip will not be gaining more rewards. You'll be able to purchase coins from a new NPC instead.