11 ANIVERSARY CRASH WHITH HALLOWEN

@rache i think that should be make the aniversary event in this moth because 2 big events on 1 moth MAAAN THE PLAYERS WILL BE BILLIONER 11 aniversariy its a thing that @kyusay that will be posible but  whit hallowen mear the the game I dont think will be good fue the game económicy

Now they come saying that the aniversary will be make ot tomorrow XD

3 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

Like i said before... The 11th Anniversary & Halloween Events will Not Combined it!

Here are the Poosible Lineup of these 3 Events before 2023 Ends:

1.) Halloween Event = Oct. 31-Nov. ??

2.) 11th Anniversary Event = November

3.) Christmas Event = December

Not going to lie, when you said lineup i was thinking about today's champions league

6 hours ago, razimove said:

¿La gente realmente se preocupa tanto por los eventos que son exactamente iguales cada año? Prefiero que pongan el 1% de ese esfuerzo en desarrollar contenido adecuado del que carece este juego, en lugar de encuentros legendarios, que es la implementación más perezosa que hicieron últimamente.

Lazy implementation? It was literally a before and after in the game, I think you are one of the few who consider lazy the fact of having a legendary permanently. I think the anti-legendary group on the forum should accept that they lost at once. 

5 hours ago, JaviFX said:

Lazy implementation? It was literally a before and after in the game, I think you are one of the few who consider lazy the fact of having a legendary permanently. I think the anti-legendary group on the forum should accept that they lost at once. 

None of what you said holds any relevance to my words, your spanish translation twisted my words and context since it doesnt really translate acronyms like rng. Where did I say im opposed to legendary? If you care to search posts from me, youll find the exact opposite. 

16 hours ago, razimove said:

do people really care that much about events that are the exact same every year? I'd rather have them put 1% of that effort into developing proper content which this game lacks, instead of rng legendary encounters which is the laziest implementation they did as of lately.

Exactly. 

The implementation of legendaries and the progress this game is doing in the past years is a joke.