Another what a coincidence ban in the middle of the wc

This is a of course second time I got banned cuz I was ‘’insulting’’ a friend each one, the problem is that they never got banned but just me and this is pissing me off because as always the same excuse and the same ‘’bug’’ that I can’t appeal and not receiving an answer etc, so at least read this cuz I’m done that we have staff ppl that they hate ppl when they must have a cold mind with everyone

C4DA9C9E-D7A4-4C1C-B675-5793E0C909D4.png

DA4D0186-0DE2-4AD0-96DE-5EABCE2C2959.png

Edited by ChronoRike

Hi,

we don't hold bans or issue them while looking at ongoing events. Your ban has nothing to do with any World Cup matches if that is what you suggest in the title.

As for the bug, are you certain that you're trying to appeal the correct account? It shouldn't give you this message otherwise. If it will be persistent, please make a support request. 

On 9/22/2023 at 11:05 AM, Bearminator said:

Hi,

we don't hold bans or issue them while looking at ongoing events. Your ban has nothing to do with any World Cup matches if that is what you suggest in the title.

As for the bug, are you certain that you're trying to appeal the correct account? It shouldn't give you this message otherwise. If it will be persistent, please make a support request. 

Ye, dw the wc stuff just said it cuz the tilt but the bug one ye it’s my account in game

On 9/22/2023 at 6:05 AM, Bearminator said:

Hi,

The ban is 7 days long. Maybe the error is happening because the ban is not too long? I remember that short bans couldn't be appealed.

1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

The ban is 7 days long. Maybe the error is happening because the ban is not too long? I remember that short bans couldn't be appealed.

7 days bans can be appealed, but anything lower than 7, no. 

On 9/26/2023 at 3:14 AM, Seth said:

I want to correct myself as I have been told that all bans independent of duration can be appealed. 

Sorry for any confusion due to misinformation.

Yea, but if ban is too short you can expect to receive answer only after the ban expired. I'm 100% sure that ban appeals doesnt take less than 48 hours to be analyzed and answered.