Will 11th Anniversary event happen?

26 minutes ago, ScizoMonkey said:

Just as the title says, Halloween is approaching and it's looking like we won't have an anniversary event this year.

Once again it's perfectly ok to have unexpected difficulties and delays but it would be nice from the devs to communicate with the players.

@Rache @Kyu please can we have some informations about this?

They already gave: They will try to give the event on first week of october and if not possible then they will try november, because halloween will not be delayed.

41 minutes ago, Rache said:

We're not sure exactly when the Anniversary event will be held at this stage, but it won't be before Halloween. We've been working on another large and impactful feature to showcase for the anniversary, much like last year. We're not ready to share details yet, but we think it'll be worth the wait.

The only concern is that if it is after halloween, and surely not in 2024 because then it's just a new year & christmas/ lunar so is it safe to expect it to be before christmas? or is there a possibility that one of the seasonal events won't end up happening as a result?

1 hour ago, Rache said:

No estamos seguros exactamente de cuándo se llevará a cabo el evento de aniversario en este momento, pero no será antes de Halloween. Hemos estado trabajando en otra característica importante e impactante para exhibir en el aniversario, al igual que el año pasado. Aún no estamos listos para compartir detalles, pero creemos que la espera valdrá la pena.

I know it's a surprise but is there anything we can know about the new function? Will it affect PvE or PvP?

1 hour ago, Rache said:

We're not sure exactly when the Anniversary event will be held at this stage, but it won't be before Halloween. We've been working on another large and impactful feature to showcase for the anniversary, much like last year. We're not ready to share details yet, but we think it'll be worth the wait.

Thank you for the clarification 

I am glad you gave me an answer so quickly

We players do appreciate the surprises and you guys are doing an amazing job, and it's also nice to have some informations from the dev side

1 hour ago, Barrelztitor said:

The only concern is that if it is after halloween, and surely not in 2024 because then it's just a new year & christmas/ lunar so is it safe to expect it to be before christmas? or is there a possibility that one of the seasonal events won't end up happening as a result?

We're aiming to launch it between Halloween and Xmas, but we're not confident giving a precise ETA or a guarantee.

I knew it my Prediction of Lists was Right the Whole Time! But the Real Question here is... Am i about to get Right about my Prediction of Lists of Release Date in Events 2023? Here are my Prediction Lists of Events & Release Date Btw:

1st.) Halloween Event (Last Week of October or 1st Week of November)

2nd.) 11th Anniversary Event (2nd or 3rd Week of November or Thanksgiving Day of November)

3rd.) Christmas Event (2nd or 3rd Week of December or Christmas Day as December 25)

Edited by kenjimAd

Hey there!

4 hours ago, Rache said:

Wow, you've got me really excited! I can't wait to see the surprises you have in store for us. These anniversary events always seem to bring some fantastic features with them 👀

It's definitely going to be a thrilling experience🥳^-^

🙈

In the meantime, let's stay in the Halloween spirit and look forward to some fun and spooky surprises   🦹‍♀️🧟‍♀️ 

By the way, I wonder, will the Pumpking boss return even stronger for Halloween 2023? Hopefully, there'll be new exciting challenges. ^^

1 hour ago, kenjimAd said:

I knew it my Prediction of Lists was Right the Whole Time! But the Real Question here is... Am i about to get Right about my Prediction of Lists of Release Date in Events 2023? Here are my Prediction Lists of Events & Release Date Btw:

1st.) Halloween Event (Last Week of October or 1st Week of November)

2nd.) 11th Anniversary Event (2nd or 3rd Week of November or Thanksgiving Day of November)

3rd.) Christmas Event (2nd or 3rd Week of December or Christmas Day as December 25)

Hey buddy! These schedules are pretty cool! 😎 You're being really awesome by sharing your thoughts on this. While the timing for the Anniversary event may vary since it doesn't have a set ETA, let's stay positive and hope for a smooth and well-prepared event ^^