Ins't Pumking too Hard on Hard Mode?

1 minute ago, Quakkz said:

no clue what all this crying is about, after a bit of trying im at basically a 100% winrate again with 2 free particle slots per run

I don't know what equipment you will be using but most of the equipment shown in the tutorials are not that efficient, the only way to win is to be lucky. The RNG this year is overstated.

15 hours ago, RysPicz said:

The only fact I do not like is that this is stupidly rng heavy. It does not include preparation, strategy, good team composition or anything else to a degree that any of those can overweight rng. Not like it was any different in the past years

RNG RATE IS FAIR!

I'm so frustrated trying every composition and I've already lost hundreds of thousands of Poke dollars doing it.Β  Even now I spent my last money on healing items and the server went into maintenance.Β  The boss in hard mode depends a lot on luck in different phases... When the server is open again, I will try to beat him one more time!Β  and if I lose, my family will too

Ive spent more pokedollars on supplies and losing over and over from RNG on hard mode than ill ever make back from a few pumpking bags when finally winning. Events should be a fun and profitable experience not something that drains your money and stresses players out because we need 9 out of 10 rng rolls to go our way to even have a chance. Im not even in it for the money i just wanna get the particle on a few of my favorite mons, but its costing me tons of pokedollars to get nothing

Β 

TLDR: ˒ᡖʰᡉᡃˑ αΆ¦Λ’Λ’α΅˜α΅‰

3 minutes ago, Obvi said:

Ive spent more pokedollars on supplies and losing over and over from RNG on hard mode than ill ever make back from a few pumpking bags when finally winning. Events should be a fun and profitable experience not something that drains your money and stresses players out because we need 9 out of 10 rng rolls to go our way to even have a chance. Im not even in it for the money i just wanna get the particle on a few of my favorite mons, but its costing me tons of pokedollars to get nothing

Β 

Completely understandable and I know you well enough to know this isn't a random complain, but I'm sure with time people will find a reliable enough strat, we can only wait for now and smash our heads into the boss :3

2 minutes ago, Obvi said:

Β 

Then wait until there is strats proven to be secure. Maybe.

1 hour ago, Deliburd said:

JΓ‘ faz muito tempo que os eventos deixaram de ser para todos. Onde o novo pudesse aproveitar tanto quanto o antigo. Agora, Γ© apenas para alguns. Triste, mas acima de tudo. Entediado.

I think it's kind of difficult for a new player to make a profit on the pumpkin boss, the game gets in the way a lot, rng is everywhere

Hello, everyone!

It's just a day since we first met the boss, and we're still figuring out the best strategies. There's a valid concern about the resource drain when facing the boss.

Hopefully, the concerns can be considered from the administratiors.

Β 

Enjoy

12 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

Hello, everyone!

It's just a day since we first met the boss, and we're still figuring out the best strategies. There's a valid concern about the resource drain when facing the boss.

Hopefully, the concerns can be considered from the administratiors.

Β 

Enjoy

Thank you for reaching out, and it's great to hear from you! It's completely normal to have concerns and uncertainties when tackling a new challenge, especially when it involves working with the Pumpking boss.

Rest assured, your concerns are valid, and it's a crucial step in the process of developing effective strategies.

Β 

We appreciate your optimism in hoping that the administrators will consider these concerns. Open communication and feedback are key to addressing any resource challenges. Let's keep the lines of communication open and work together to find the best solutions.

Β 

Enjoy the journey of overcoming these challenges, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further thoughts or ideas to share. We're all in this together!

Β 

Best regards,

Poufilou

21 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

OlΓ‘ pessoal!

Faz apenas um dia que conhecemos o chefe e ainda estamos descobrindo as melhores estratégias. HÑ uma preocupação vÑlida com o esgotamento de recursos ao enfrentar o chefe.

Esperançosamente, as preocupaçáes podem ser consideradas pelos administradores.

Β 

Aproveitar

Every time I face the pumpkin boss I feel poorer, sadder

I'm still figuring out what best for hardmode. My best run so far with 90%+ wr is tropious with HA ability (harvest) holding lum berry under the sun (100% chance to harvest). This will decrease the probability (not prevent) of pumpking using spirited away (min requirement: 2 active pokemons asleep on the battle field).

Β 

Tropious also has great coverage move: tailwind, wide guard, and safeguard which really helpful on the early phase.

Β 

The weakness of this strategy is that I need 5-6 damaging pokemon so I can't farm particles on some random pokemon(s).

Β 

Yes, this is how to be a clown by learning ( I believe someone said so). Hope someone that still struggling with the RNG have their fight going well.

Β 

*note based on my experience, pumpking has maximum damage cap per one damaging move which is 28,9% (cmiiw)

Edited by PSTLV