EVERY SHINY DIFFICULTY LIST

Hello

Since Johto has been out for a while I thought it would be nice for everyone to have a list to shiny hunt.

This is an updated list for every shiny on Pokemmo from hordes to legends

inspired by @GreenCatKid from his original list and help from @cloo

Note: There are pokemon that can egged or repel tricked it is all subjective 🙂

pt1.thumb.PNG.16e2d7590b9250e1391225b11e78e9df.PNG

pt2.thumb.PNG.bcf34b772dff4326f7201413cf05095b.PNG

pt3.thumb.PNG.2a497c7889fd21ac8861ac704d047517.PNG

pt4.PNG.89ccc45dc960512ea450e47a168920b2.PNG

https://tiermaker.com/list/random/pokemmo-shiny-15803370/3749086 (tier list link)

Edited by ScriptOCE

The baby eggs tier seems incredibly weird. Having rares like riolu, munchlax, togetic and tyrogue lines in the same tier as a mon that you can breed down from a 5 horde.
Also weird to see mons is rarer tiers when the easiest way to obtain them is evolve/breeding down their horde. Bisharp, breloom and yanmega in the same tier as Jellicent, Swoobat, scrafty and grimer for example.

That's what i was going to say.. I understand not wanting to breed down a pokemon because of the cost of buyng another shiny but why not evolutions? Is WAY better to hunt a nidorino (free 5x horde) then evolve to nidoking (cost a moon stone) than single encounter + lure a nidoking

I struggle to understand the point of this or how you justify that getting a shedinja is harder than others when people who truly hunt it, just spam exp candies on pc and treat it like a slightly more expensive egg hatch, tier lists in general are absolutely pointless 

Wouldn't you put Snorlax and sudowoodo lines in regular egg hunts? I'm pretty sure you need incenses to get their baby forms. Mr. Mime and mime jr should also go into egg hunts because those are rare/lure single encounters well? This is an interesting list so far!

9 minutes ago, ChihuahuanRaven said:

Wouldn't you put Snorlax and sudowoodo lines in regular egg hunts? I'm pretty sure you need incenses to get their baby forms. Mr. Mime and mime jr should also go into egg hunts because those are rare/lure single encounters well? This is an interesting list so far!

Sudowoodo should be in single encounter, Really nice phase at several good single spots in sinnoh, like route 210

Togetic i think can fall to "Uncommon Singles", on 5th Island(Kanto) you can found it through lure encounters. I can confirm as i'm  founding some while BURNING PAY DAY PP UNTIL FIND ZAPDOS.

Edited by caioxlive13
On 1/6/2024 at 9:34 PM, caioxlive13 said:

Togetic i think can fall to "Uncommon Singles", on 5th Island(Kanto) you can found it through lure encounters. I can confirm as i'm  founding some while BURNING PAY DAY PP UNTIL FIND ZAPDOS.

Its purely a lure, its about 4% encounter rate. Not uncommon

Howdy, I just wanted to point this out but the trapinch line is not a x5 horde, it is only a x3 horde and its horde locations are shared with cacnea and sandshrew (I have been shunting it for weeks and only got a shiny sandshrew so far). Hope this helps any new shunters!

Edited by Hagene
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2024 at 3:02 PM, JinxedBoon said:

Just wondering where you would repel trick for absol? I thought it was an egg hunt?

2 spots theres r13 unova and r120 hoenn
But it is a very cheap egg hunt

Edited by XanarchyNL
5 minutes ago, Pancho412 said:

Seeing that Riolu is lower than the rest of egg shinys and fossil shinys breaks my hearth and it makes me think that the 2 years i was looking for him was only bad luck. 💔

Moving the eggs straight away xd