increase block list

lanhero

Question

9 hours ago, D212 said:

Blocked people in global chat is sign of weakness, pathetic

I sense weakness and pathetic behavior here from you. Blocking people who annoys you is actually just being mature instead of engaging in unnecessary conflict.

One day you may understand. Getting in conflict with random people on the internet that you will never encounter in real life is honestly not worth your time and resources. 

5 minutes ago, Seth said:

Getting in conflict with random people on the internet that you will never encounter in real life is honestly not worth your time and resources. 

Let me correct you: “Getting in conflict with random people on the internet that you will never encounter in real life is honestly worth all of your time and resources.”IMG_1749.jpeg.f08f62dd6305f6d8214e13a478d004f6.jpeg

If I don't fight enough people on global chat daily I'll have to actually deal with my issues and therefore pay more money to my therapist so why don't we just remove the block list and create a designated toxic chat for people to fight on?

4 minutes ago, Zuladra said:

Let me correct you: “Getting in conflict with random people on the internet that you will never encounter in real life is honestly worth all of your time and resources.”IMG_1749.jpeg.f08f62dd6305f6d8214e13a478d004f6.jpeg

Lmao

2 minutes ago, olaaxe said:

why dont we have a block list for the forums too?

You actually can - it's called "ignore" here. Cheers.

image.png.05744d5f6ea2e99098fee7c8b84cc910.png

Just now, Doctor said:

If I don't fight enough people on global chat daily I'll have to actually deal with my issues and therefore pay more money to my therapist so why don't we just remove the block list and create a designated toxic chat for people to fight on?

PvP already exists. The amount of anger issues I encountered as GM while dealing with angry kids being reported for getting their asses kicked in PvP was worrying. 

2 hours ago, Seth said:

Getting in conflict with random people on the internet that you will never encounter in real life is honestly not worth your time and resources. 

And even if you ended up meeting them, to be fair, haha.