Why DerGetrollte is a serious threat to the pokemmo community.

DerGetrollte is a serious menace to the PokeMMO community on several fronts. Firstly, the guy straight-up called me "Caillou" without batting an eye or showing any remorse, displaying a complete lack of empathy and respect for fellow players. It's not just about me; this kind of behavior sets a toxic tone for the whole community. Plus, have you seen the guy? He's got this massive throat and rocks a big black motorcycle hat, giving off this intimidating vibe that can make other players uncomfortable. And let's not forget about his physical presence, with elbows that rival the mass of your average Redditor, adding to the sense of unease. It's like he's actively trying to disrupt the positive atmosphere we're trying to foster here. What's even worse is that he seems to hate Pokemon, which is basically the entire point of PokeMMO. His anti-Pokemon sentiment flies in the face of everything we're about, and it's detrimental to the community's cohesion and enjoyment. We need to address this behavior head-on before it ruins the experience for everyone.

10 hours ago, vengelol said:

DerGetrollte is a serious menace to the PokeMMO community on several fronts. Firstly, the guy straight-up called me "Caillou" without batting an eye or showing any remorse, displaying a complete lack of empathy and respect for fellow players. It's not just about me; this kind of behavior sets a toxic tone for the whole community. Plus, have you seen the guy? He's got this massive throat and rocks a big black motorcycle hat, giving off this intimidating vibe that can make other players uncomfortable. And let's not forget about his physical presence, with elbows that rival the mass of your average Redditor, adding to the sense of unease. It's like he's actively trying to disrupt the positive atmosphere we're trying to foster here. What's even worse is that he seems to hate Pokemon, which is basically the entire point of PokeMMO. His anti-Pokemon sentiment flies in the face of everything we're about, and it's detrimental to the community's cohesion and enjoyment. We need to address this behavior head-on before it ruins the experience for everyone.

images (9).jpeg

6 hours ago, CanadaSorry said:

Ngl i feel like complaints like this just spread toxicity, so youre likely about to witness a backfire effect first hand

This one went over your head… woooosh

18 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

Its very tough to tell sometimes in our little community

I won't say little community... but one thing that bothers me a lot is the forums. I feel like the amount of players who visit the forums are too low. Basically just us regulars hanging around here. Would have liked if a lot more players can bring their input on forums.

28 minutes ago, Goku said:

I won't say little community... but one thing that bothers me a lot is the forums. I feel like the amount of players who visit the forums are too low. Basically just us regulars hanging around here. Would have liked if a lot more players can bring their input on forums.

Theres definitely a lot of repeat offenders lol guilty as charged. For some reason i check in with the forum more often than i check in with my wife 🤣🤣 while i agree more people should use the forums...im fearful at the same time that it will just bring higher levels of crying and complaining than we already see. Not sure why...but somewhere between "player support ticket" and "forum post", people tend to get lost lol 

32 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

Theres definitely a lot of repeat offenders lol guilty as charged. For some reason i check in with the forum more often than i check in with my wife 🤣🤣 while i agree more people should use the forums...im fearful at the same time that it will just bring higher levels of crying and complaining than we already see. Not sure why...but somewhere between "player support ticket" and "forum post", people tend to get lost lol 

Your wife.

tumblr_m6hm691UhY1r0ghi8o1_500.gif