OT Kyu Exclusive MVP Prizes

Introduction

I'm selling two OT Kyu Pokémon, one of which is a lowercase "kyu" OT. There are no other "Kyu" OTs with this typo in the game. These prizes were obtained from PSL 12 in 2020, a community event hosted once every year. The Druddigon prize was received by SweeTforU who won the MVP in NU, while the Mandibuzz was given to Zhiko who won the MVP prize in UU. These prizes will no longer be available through PSL in the future, hence they are now exclusive and unobtainable by any means.

Kyu has been an administrator on PokéMMO since the game's creation.

Offer Details

Spoiler

$$$ - PokéYen

Vanities

Shinies

In-game Name: Axellgor

You may post your offers below or contact me privately on forums. Alternatively, you can send a mail in-game.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Druddigon - Won by SweeTforU in PSL 12 - NU MVP Prize

Confirmation (credit to CHUCKunso):-

image.png.669a5e7b0e2ed70a1e93efab4178e4cb.png

image.thumb.png.20b7e9d7fc079e230f5fc196b5697a7b.png

Egg Moves: Glare

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mandibuzz - Won by Zhiko in PSL 12 - UU MVP Prize

image.thumb.png.40fc7512a6c5857405f8af37106f32a9.png

Egg Moves: Mean Look

Contact

In-game Name: Axellgor

You may post your offers below or contact me privately on forums. Alternatively, you can send a mail in-game.

Thanks

Edited by Axelgor
1 hour ago, Quakkz said:

Im pretty Sure that kyu wasnt an Admin from the beginning, i think He was just promoted pretty early

That's right, from what I remember he was same as Hisagi back in the stone age. Not like it makes any difference when it comes to value of the mons, but to keep the story straight