[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

I made a list of everything that is wrong with the forums.

• Spoilers are terrible and I'm hoping they get reworked.
  • The notifications tab randomly disappears after a few seconds of reading them for no real reason?
  • When following people I don't want to be notified every time they make a post, that should be turned off by default.
  • The unformat highlighted text button got removed, can I have it back please.
  • The profile 'about me' page should be the first thing you see when checking someone's profile.
  • The activity section is fine, but I think it shouldn't be meshed in with status updates. We need a unique tab for status updates because I enjoy stalking other people and reading their status updates and now it's impossible since they're mixed in with the activity crap.
  • Did I mention spoilers are bad?
  • The 'center button' does not center your signature.
  • When snapping forums to the left of your screen(halving the width) you lack a lot of information on the front page such as who made the post and what post it's on.
  • When snapping forums to the left of your screen(halving the width) it's hard to navigate to your notifications without clicking multiple buttons.
  • When snapping forums to the left of your screen(halving the width) you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see new topics which is a right pain in the ass.
  • When snapping forums to the left of your screen(halving the width) and you scroll to the bottom to see 'Who's Online', when you hover over their name you won't get the popup with bits of information that you would when in full width.
  • I get emails every time someone PM's me, this should be turned off by default so people don't get spammed.
  • I miss Goldeneyes status updates.
  • I miss the smileys. Also if you add those back, can you add Kappa, Keepo and HeyGuys, thanks.
  • When you half write a message then go off the thread because you think, yeh fuck that, not worth my time.. then next time you go on that thread the message is still there, so you have to delete it.. So much wasted time.
  • When I get a message, I know that I'v got a message because I'l have a +1 next to my message box, so I don't need a notification telling me. That means I have to open both just to remove the +1.

So if you can just fix everything I listed above, that would be all. Thanks.

YOU FORGOT TO PUT YOURSELF ON THAT LIST KAY!

2 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

from #100 to #18 in three days, we getting there fam 

Should have just won the first three and you'd be sitting there with me

EDIT: Also just realized I predicted my #1 position in the video

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my dominance of course.

Okay, faced GeneralVenican as my first proper challenger in my comp "career" on Showdown

Was winning 2-1, but then got swept very well by Beautifly and then Raichu to lose 3-2 overall in BO5. Got one match saved but laptop is being buggy about it, I'll try post a future match

@GeneralVenican

Very fun, and addicting gg brah :)

Edited by Imperial

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.