The Physical/Special Split

Im conflicted by the decision (this was a decision right? I saw no mod confirm just evidence of testing being done). I am looking forward to it but at the same time am worried. Oh Ill go in this with an open mind. Worse comes to worse everything goes to shit.

[spoiler]

Rip HP fly mence

Also any theories on the fate of snorlax? He seems really stronk with pursuit by his side.

[/spoiler] 

Edited by codylramey

Im conflicted by the decision (this was a decision right? I saw no mod confirm just evidence of testing being done). I am looking forward to it but at the same time am worried. Oh Ill go in this with an open mind. Worse comes to worse everything goes to shit.

[spoiler]
Rip HP fly mence
Also any theories on the fate of snorlax? He seems really stronk with pursuit by his side.
[/spoiler]

If snorlax goes, gengar will follow. And the thing I'm worried about is how are we getting pursuit or crunch on it. I know you can breed it but how many people have good breeders?

All sallys run 1. outrage (spam, switch out on confusion)/Dragon claw(?) 2. eq (heatran), 3. flamethrower (steel resistances).

just curious, are we using the DPP calculator now for dmg calcs right or no?

http://gamut-was-taken.github.io/

252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 111-132 (51.6 - 61.3%) -- 95.3% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-W: 120-142 (76.4 - 90.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Vaporeon: 169-199 (71.3 - 83.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

I don't see anything in PokeMMO that stop a banded one.

Edited by bl0nde

Blonde i have a feeling you are going to ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS.

I updated my [url=https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/49410-the-physicalspecial-split/page-9]post[/url] with DPP calcs.

edit: I'm just not sure if I will like it or not.

Edited by bl0nde

We don't have any of the pokes needed for this and won't even have all of gen 3 even after the update. Ugh so many rip. 16 salamences will now go to uber. 8 dragonites gone. Ttar gone scizor gone. Can't wait for all the bans coming after it finally stabalizes.

What?...Dragons already were uber, i doubt anyone would miss them, seeing as at the cost of few OP dragons, we get a lot more pokemon AND movesets that can actually vary with every pokemon...Ttar? Already ubers...And scizor? hell no, why even get it to ubers...

What?...Dragons already were uber, i doubt anyone would miss them, seeing as at the cost of few OP dragons, we get a lot more pokemon AND movesets that can actually vary with every pokemon...Ttar? Already ubers...And scizor? hell no, why even get it to ubers...

That makes 0 sense. Why justify banning them? They are few of the pokes we have that can break core wall's. And u want them banned? I'm confused.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.