[Discussion] Snorlax (OU)

Lol eq is not just for rhydon. Run along if you don't know that

Un-edit it, the first one was funnier
I guess eq hits rhydon and metagross but that's really it. But their def is so high it's usually better to run surf or fire blast to hit them harder. I didn't do the calc but I'm pretty sure eq will be a 3hko
Surf and fire blast would be a Ohko or 2hko Edited by Shaniqualela

Un-edit it, the first one was funnier
I guess eq hits rhydon and metagross but that's really it. But their def is so high it's usually better to run surf or fire blast to hit them harder. I didn't do the calc but I'm pretty sure eq will be a 3hko
Surf and fire blast would be a Ohko or 2hko

Eq 2 hko on rhydon from what I know and if cb gg. special attacks don't hit them both hard eq does.

Zebra stoked cuz he can go back to using Bliss and Lax now. Only sorta kidding.

Really thought this test was going to make a difference, but by looking at numbers alone for a small sample size I guess there isn't much of a difference after all.

tbh I had the most fun in ages playing in a snorlax-less meta... dissapointed it was brought back.

Really thought this test was going to make a difference, but by looking at numbers alone for a small sample size I guess there isn't much of a difference after all.

Dat stats argument. I do feel that a month was too short, but whatever. Back to UU I guess, especially now that some of the tier's awful walls have been exocised.

Dat stats argument. I do feel that a month was too short, but whatever. Back to UU I guess, especially now that some of the tier's awful walls have been exocised.

i cant decided if i should be glad some agrees with me that they were awful or be questioning everything i thought was right since you agree with me.

someone pls halp

edit i decided it's a good thing

Edited by fredrichnietze

Zebra stoked cuz he can go back to using Bliss and Lax now. Only sorta kidding.

JJ bro how many laxless meta pokes were you able to make in a month? I made 1, ofc im REALLY REALLY slow at breeding (was able to make 3 pokes in the month but only one was made bc lax was gone). I had plans to make a miltank, gardevior (might still make this WoW is good), umbreon, ursaring, DDance kingdra,and lanturn. I had plans to make other things too but they are still good like fake tears jolt and SD hera.

The usage stats were poo and a shit way of determining whether the meta changed or not. The meta did change and most people who actually have built teams for both metas noticed that. Not all ofc but you can also chalk some things up to bias. Also we completely missed the fact that Blazekin went from UU usage to OU usage, i think umbreon did too.

JJ bro how many laxless meta pokes were you able to make in a month? I made 1, ofc im REALLY REALLY slow at breeding (was able to make 3 pokes in the month but only one was made bc lax was gone). I had plans to make a miltank, gardevior (might still make this WoW is good), umbreon, ursaring, DDance kingdra,and lanturn. I had plans to make other things too but they are still good like fake tears jolt and SD hera.

The usage stats were poo and a shit way of determining whether the meta changed or not. The meta did change and most people who actually have built teams for both metas noticed that. Not all ofc but you can also chalk some things up to bias. Also we completely missed the fact that Blazekin went from UU usage to OU usage, i think umbreon did too.

If you only made 1 poke during that time and if we would have to assume that everyone is that slow at breeding the meta would evolve when our kids pick this game up. So no the usage stats are correct and do show what is currently happening in our meta rather if it's up to your standards or not. I made 7 pokes during that time, and barely have any time to play anymore. So I don't get why it would take that long. And rather you like it or not snorlax isn't op and you can even still use those pokes on a team that fits them.

Gardevoir is still great and can perform almost the same thing as gengar and can take special hits.

If you only made 1 poke during that time and if we would have to assume that everyone is that slow at breeding the meta would evolve when our kids pick this game up. So no the usage stats are correct and do show what is currently happening in our meta rather if it's up to your standards or not. I made 7 pokes during that time, and barely have any time to play anymore. So I don't get why it would take that long. And rather you like it or not snorlax isn't op and you can even still use those pokes on a team that fits them.
Gardevoir is still great and can perform almost the same thing as gengar and can take special hits.

I said i was slow, what part of that did you not get. Some are slower than I and some are faster. Just bc you made 7 pokes doesnt mean everyone was that lucky. Also YOU making 7 pokes and I making 3 doesnt really matter bc none of us were in torunies during the test (i tried but couldnt make it on the bracket). You also have to remember that half of the usage stats were taken only about 2 weeks in the test. Hell we only got one usage update during the test which came may third. That means technically we only had 3 weeks to adapt bc any changes in the meta that happened after may 3rd wasnt taken into consideration.

At the very least an extention to the test would have been the best way to go. It takes a long time for someone to come up with something new and for others to see it and copy it. Thats how the meta changes, and we didnt get a fair chance to make that happen.

I said i was slow, what part of that did you not get. Some are slower than I and some are faster. Just bc you made 7 pokes doesnt mean everyone was that lucky. Also YOU making 7 pokes and I making 3 doesnt really matter bc none of us were in torunies during the test (i tried but couldnt make it on the bracket). You also have to remember that half of the usage stats were taken only about 2 weeks in the test. Hell we only got one usage update during the test which came may third. That means technically we only had 3 weeks to adapt bc any changes in the meta that happened after may 3rd wasnt taken into consideration.

At the very least an extention to the test would have been the best way to go. It takes a long time for someone to come up with something new and for others to see it and copy it. Thats how the meta changes, and we didnt get a fair chance to make that happen.

That's why the big 3 basically got instant banned and nobody had a chance to adapt to it either